SWL - markro92 Intermediate

• Member since Jan 21st 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Hello, is it possible to run the dvb-s_gui_amsat program from the command line of the terminal and start it automatically without having to click on the graphic terminal?

• hello happy new year always changes the system of the dvb-gui 2.1.0 program, it's not the system I wanted to pass on something else OM doesn't like 2.1.3 OM SWL-harry61 is looking for you and is desperate he doesn't know how to find your email then he replies this SWL....

https://forum.amsat-dl.org/cms…essageID=1353#message1353

73 Tony ik1hgi

• Good afternoon, Marcel, I have a question, I wanted to connect my SDR in the DVB S2 RSPduo program, but nothing worked out for me. You may have plans to support this SDR. I would be very grateful.

• TU Marcel ,FB OM ,APPRECIATED YOU EFFORTS , BEAUTIFUL SOFTWARE.

Like 1
  • Good morning Marcel: If it is possible, please, send the last version beta of DST Gui ( 2.1.1) ... Please accept how beta tester.

7,s de Jabi, ea2aru.

• I am waiting your next version ... Mny tnx for all work with this excelent software.

73,s de Jabi, ea2aru.

• Dear Tony:

I am Jabi ea2aru, and I am working ( and playing) with the lsst version of DVB-2 gui and Adalm-Pluto.If it is possible, please, what is the correct instalation for Pluto? What *.dll or/and drivers are for playing correctly?

73,s de Jabi, ea2aru.

• thanks for the message Marckro I can be at your disposal to test the new program, I have a lot of passion for the DATV system, I understand only for myself and a pleasure to give some excellent suggestions, I don't speak English I understand thanks google translate help me a lot

73 Tony IK1HGI

• Will SDRplay RSP1A work with DVB-2S Demod Gui ? Thank you.

• hello Markro thanks for the version 2.0.7 you have found the system I saw the friends are happy with this version for me I still have coding problems I did a movie on my DIVER you can understand bye

you have a private email

73 Tony ik1hgi

• Hallo,

Ich habe das DVB-S2 demod gui installiert und gestartet.

Ich habe einen Adalm Pluto. Leider kann ich diesen nicht auswählen.

Gut wäre eine Eingabe der LO-Frequenz und dann die Eingabe der direkte Empfangsfrequenz.

73 Thomas DL5BCA

• HI, hab deinen Pinnwand eintrag erst heute entdeckt. Den Adalm Pluto unterstütze ich nicht, bisland nur HackRF, RTLSDR und LimeSDR. Das mit der direkten Eingabe haben schon viele Leute vorgeschlagen, wird relativ bald geändert. Nächstes Release wird auch eine Datei enthalten mit Konfiguration.

• Good morning Makro: If it is possible, please, send me the last version. Is impossible down load. 73,s de Jabi, ea2aru.