Try turning off hardware decoding in VLC.
Software DVB-S demodulator
I have seen a new version (2.1.1) of this great software.
When can we expect it to be released?
- Fixed most SDRs not restoring their recently used bandwidth.
- Added SNR label (only DVB-S2 for now)
- Updated Qt library to version 5.12.12
Hi there, just a quick release before christmas,
there aren't a lot of changes, but i've implemented a SNR view.
Best christmas wishes to everyone,
marcel thank you so much for your great work. Rig here: RSP2pro an 1m Offsett
73 Klaus DL4YCC
Tnx Marcel, works great
Also on SDR Play.. but better integrate the newest SDR_API.dll in the download, since there is the one of 2019
I had to take and place the newest in the folder.
Good Job.. works very stable and the SNR Report is wonderful..
- Added MER label (only DVB-S2 for now)
- Added basic support for continuous frames; The whole BBFRAME is written to the network socket to allow extraction of GSE frames (Generic Stream Encapsulation) Thanks F5OEO for providing test data
- Updated sdrplay_api.dll to the latest version (thanks to ON7MA for reporting)
Known Bug: RSP1A starts with 8MHz, even though 10MHz were selected, resulting in wrong symbol rates
Known bug: Crash for RSP1A devices when disconnecting and reconnecting again.
Known Bug: inaccurate/jumping SNR/MER values for very low symbol rates
I'll add support for the BladeRF SDR during the coming week, too, along with some bugfixes.
- Added support for BladeRF 2.0 micro
This is just interesting for BladeRF owners, no changes otherwise.
Bandwidth selection can take a bit of time, otherwise it should work fine.
To open rapito the beacon SWL - markro92 73 ik1hgi Tony