SDR project for Pluto, SDRplay, RTLsdr for Linux

• The new version (V2.5) from Github seems not to work for me .

All is running ,but i'm not at the correct QRG.

It seems that the -f argument from te commandline is not taken over by the SDR dongle .

My old version ( V1.4) on the laptop works fine , QRG is OK .

A screenshot for more clarity

screenshot Version V1.4 on laptop, with the same SDR dongle

More info :

HP dekstop

Linux Lite V4.6

X64 / 8cores

• Fix it !

The newest version has another algorithme then the old V1.4

Have now changed the q0100websdr.h headerfile with the correct ( for my setup) values.

My dongle was way off the correct QRG.

Rebuild it and QRG is now ok !

FYI : The default Xtal QRG parameter is 24 MHz in the soft , but "normal" LNB 's has 25 or 27 MHz . That was the major problem in my case

Extract from headerfile

#define LNB_CRYSTAL 24000000

73 Luc , on4aol

• Hi Luc,
    I have it running on a PI4 with 2GB ram.

DL3MX has it running on a PI3 with 1GB (I didnt know that a PI3 is fast enough, but dl3mx is happy and showed me that it is working).

The complete Setup is now done in a SETUP page, no more programming is required to adapt it to the own system.

There is a new update available covering the new band plan and also has a new beacon lock.

vy 73, Kurt

• dj0abr Kurt can you give me a clue on this error

( The ./build_RTLSDR works perfect and a nice WebSDR in my browser, but with the ./build_SDRplay it is generating a error )

root@WebSDR:~/QO-100_SSB-WebSDR_DATV-WebSpectrum# ./build_SDRplay

rm -f *.o websocket/*.o qo100websdr

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c qo100websdr.c -o qo100websdr.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c sdrplay.c -o sdrplay.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c fir_table_calc.c -o fir_table_calc.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c wf_univ.c -o wf_univ.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/websocketserver.c -o websocket/websocketserver.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/ws_callbacks.c -o websocket/ws_callbacks.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/base64.c -o websocket/base64.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/sha1.c -o websocket/sha1.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/ws.c -o websocket/ws.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c websocket/handshake.c -o websocket/handshake.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c audio.c -o audio.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c setqrg.c -o setqrg.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c rtlsdr.c -o rtlsdr.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c timing.c -o timing.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c fifo.c -o fifo.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c ssbfft.c -o ssbfft.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c cat.c -o cat.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c civ.c -o civ.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c wb_fft.c -o wb_fft.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c ssbdemod.c -o ssbdemod.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c setup.c -o setup.o

cc -O3 -Wall -I./websocket -DSDR_PLAY -std=gnu99 -DESHAIL2 -c beaconlock.c -o beaconlock.o

cc -g -o qo100websdr qo100websdr.o sdrplay.o fir_table_calc.o wf_univ.o websocket/websocketserver.o websocket/ws_callbacks.o websocket/base64.o websocket/sha1.o websocket/ws.o websocket/handshake.o audio.o setqrg.o rtlsdr.o timing.o fifo.o ssbfft.o cat.o civ.o wb_fft.o ssbdemod.o setup.o beaconlock.o -lpthread -lm -lmirsdrapi-rsp -lfftw3 -lfftw3_threads -lsndfile -lasound -lrtlsdr

/usr/bin/ld: rtlsdr.o:(.bss+0x8): multiple definition of `lastsdrqrg'; sdrplay.o:(.bss+0x28): first defined here

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [Makefile:14: qo100websdr] Error 1

root@WebSDR:~/QO-100_SSB-WebSDR_DATV-WebSpectrum#

Bert

• hello, I installed the latest version and it works. I have the problem of the incorrect frequency but I can't connect under the internet remotely. I used a software (portscan) that tells me the ports 80 8090 8091 are not open on the raspberry. I have to go some folder and edit some line?. locally works. I opened ports 80 8090 8091 on my modem. I wanted to make it available under the internet for some friends with a maximum of 10 ..20 users.
    you can help me?
    thanks Pino ik0zrr

• Hello,

the new version V2.9 from July/24 2020 supports the Adalm-Pluto (and RTLsdr and SDRplay as usual). As usual it has auto-hardware detection, so no special setup required.

I have added some information on how to build it for the pluto. It is as easy as for the other devices.

It works if the pluto is connected via USB.

USB-Ethernet connection is still under evaluation.

The final goal for the Pluto is a WB Spectrum/Waterfall because the new band plan requires more bandwidth then the SDRplay can handle.

For installation clone this github repository:

https://github.com/dj0abr/QO-100_SSB-WebSDR_DATV-WebSpectrum

and follow the instructions in the README.

For people used to the older versions: do NOT make any modifications in the header files ! All required settings are now done in the browser by pressing the SETUP button (top right in the browser-window).

If you have an older version installed, then make a new directory or delete the old version completely. This avoids mixing old and new files on your disk.

vy 73
    Kurt, DJ0ABR

• dj0abr

Changed the title of the thread from “SDR project for SDRplay (RTLsdr) for Linux” to “SDR project for Pluto, SDRplay, RTLsdr for Linux”.
  • implementing the wideband Spectrum was easier than expected:

finished and working with Pluto and remote controlling the Minitiouner software.

In the waterfall you can see if two people are transmitting on the same frequency, like in this picture on 10497,250 MHz.

vy 73
    Kurt, DJ0ABR