Two SSTV events during July 29 - August 4

• Official Post

Two SSTV events during July 29 - August 4
    Below is the scheduled (as of July 22) for the planned activation of SSTV from
    the ISS. The first session is the routine MAI-75 activity that is only active
    for a few orbits. It appears that the most of the world (except N. America) will
    get a shot during the two day run. Some lucky operators along the east coast of
    North America should get a pass on July 29.

Inter-MAI-75 activity
    (July 29) GMT 210/13:15 - SSTV activate
    (July 29) GMT 210/21:25 - SSTV power down
    (July 30) GMT 211/13:50 - SSTV power up
    (July 30) GMT 211/19:30 - SSTV shutdown

The second event will be a world wide event running from August 1 through August
    4 and will be a memorial event to honor Owen Garriott - W5LFL. He was the first
    person to operate amateur radio from space. We owe much to his efforts to bring
    the hobby to space for other operators. The schedule is below (as of July 22)

ARISS Garriott memorial SSTV activity
    (Aug 01) GMT 213/09:40 - SSTV activate
    (Aug 02) GMT 214/14:00 - SSTV check
    (Aug 04) GMT 216/18:15 - SSTV shutdown

(Info: DG6BCE)

• It appears that a SSTV store and forward system is active on the ISS. I wrote something on Twitter but I didn't get an answer.

https://twitter.com/I0LYL/status/1157421484203270144

A few days ago I left a system to automatically receive SSTV signals from the ISS.

During the Inter-MAI-75 activity the signal was modulated with low index and the image quality was poor.

With the second event dedicated to W5LFL, the transmissions are good again with excellent images received.

Here the surprise; together with the images of the event I also received images that were not related to the commemoration. In doing an Internet search, I discovered this supposed Store and forward system. Has anyone received strange images like this from the ISS?