personal Web-Spectrum / Waterfall Monitor

• Hello,

usually the eshail.batc.org.uk webmonitor is used to see the activity on the QO-100 wideband transponder.

I needed to see a similar picture, but from my own dish and LNB to compare it with the batc spectrum. And I want to
    stream it into the Ethernet or Internet like batc is doing.

Using the hardware SDRplay RSPx I have written a web monitor including spectrum and waterfall.
    The software runs under Linux. Since the capture rate is 10MS/s a PC is needed (but I had also some success to run it on an Odroid-N2 SBC).

Currently I have it running for testing on a desktop PC which is connected to an RSP1A SDR and a 120cm dish with a Megaset LNB.

It can be view here:

WB-WEB-MONITOR

(for easy use, activate to "Autom:" checkbox and set the "average" slider according your preferences).

After some testing and debugging I will publish it via Github during the next week for general use.

vy 73
    Kurt, DJ0ABR

• thanks to everybody for testing the monitor.

It may be a bit slow because my internet upload speed is at its limits if more than 20 users are using the site,
    but thats good for stability testing :)

This evening I will try it on a new RPI-4. I don't expect that the RPI is fast enough, but I'll give it a try.