Friedrichshafen QO-100 OM's meeting?

• DD0KP Hello Heiner,

thank you for pointing this out..

honestly I don't know how many people we can expect.. probably a lot.

The exhibition hall will be closed, but I heard that there will be a kind of hamfest Saturday evening outside?

I will have a lot of duties these days and my BOD colleagues are not able to join the HAMRADIO this year, so we need volunteers willing to organize this.

I will be happy if you want to volunteer! :-)

Perhaps we can have a phone talk... please send me an eMail...

73s Peter

Peter Gülzow | DB2OS | AMSAT-DL member since 1983 | JO42VG

• Hi..Matthias DD1US and myself DD0KP build a small steering commitee to prepare more or less as a last minute action of our common event on the HamRadio that we can show to the world what large community we already have on QO-100. please be so kind to everyone to repost in this thread again the following questions:

1. Yes, I will be on the HamRadio and will participate on the meeting.

2. Yes, if we have the opportunity to have a common dinner I will participate as well.

So your goal is to anwer two time with yes please.

We are trying to get this event to a big one everybody will keep in mind for the next couple of years..

For that planning we decided to put a deadline. Your feed back is wanted up to tomorrow evening 23:59 GMT here in this post.

Please answer both questions that we can do a planning and try to organize the food service for this event.

All other comments beside the answers are also welcome but not in this thread..please..

Feel free to contact me via callsign @ darc.de or amsat.org

Every answer is a good one.. please do this for us.. and keep your fingers crossed that this small group will get the event to fly..:);):);)

• 1. Yes, I will be on the HamRadio and will participate on the meeting.

2. Yes, if we have the opportunity to have a common dinner I will participate as well.

So should your answer look like.. just copy the two lines from my opening post and do us the faivour to answer the two questions with yes or no..

Many thanks for your help.. Now you have 24 hours left to response..:thumbup::thumbup:

• @all participants.. please answer in this post up to 23:59 GMT tonight. We have a bundle of ideas for this event but need your feedback to plan. Many thanks in advance to all of you..:thumbup:;)

• 1. Yes, I will be on the HamRadio and will participate on the meeting.

Jonathan Naylor

Callsign: G4KLX

Locator: IO90TT

QTH: Worthing, UK

• Hallo,
    good idea to organize a meeting and events.
    Yes, I will be there, not sure if I will take part on meeting and dinner because of some other dates. To shake hands and say hallo at the AMSAT-Desk would be a pleasure of course.
    Wish you all save trips.
    73s

Andreas