SR vs. demodulator

• I decoded many videos on WB and I decoded many videos SR2M 1M 500k but didn't decode many 333k signals or lower SR...My conclusion my original LNB is not stable enough or I depends on something else where I need to put attention for LOw SR?

Jan

• SWL-JanV Jan how do you decode..I am using Minitiouner here and with tith hardware it works also down to very low SR rates. With DVB Gui at the moment I have no experience. But may be soon.. just setting up a new PC for this.

• I give up with DVBGui I bought Minitioun v2 Sherit tuner (SW0.9b8) on the net because someone went to pro and don't need anymore.

Many reported that is more sensitive RX than DVB Gui so I'm trying to receive.

I can decode beacon or SR1M the same level but SR333k over 10dB on WebSDR only few times decoded...so I'm thinking what's the different between low SR and high SR?

• Some stations use different codecs which are not supported by the minitioune SW. when you start the udp stream in the minitioune SW and do the decoding using VLC you should have success.