OBS STUDIO AND DATV EXPRES

• Hi all,

I'm testing OBS Studio, works well with datv express with video, but when I'm trying to configure the audio appears a warning :

"Cant' Connect Audio to Samlple Grabber"

Someone have been solved this issue ? Is there any possibility to connect directly to OBS Audio ?

The only way to solve is to use Virtual Cable.

Thank you for any possible answer.

Regards.

• ik4idy , G0MJW : this is a info for all amateurs

datvexpress accept only directshow windows devices that are "visible" in your sytem.

so , after installing virtual cam (directshow) plugin for obs , datvexpress can see the camera and tx the video from obs.

when you choose obs-audio , there will be a warning that there is no audio grabber or actualy no directshow audio element.

if have been doing test with vb cable, voicemeeter, etc , was not working!

yesterday i maybe found a good solution?? go to audio settings pc , recording , deactivate your normal microphone

then activate the "stereo-mix" as standard device

leave the playback on normal speakers.

now open datv-express , and stereo-mix (microphone loop) will also be seen in the "live" and "audio"

restart datvexpress and transmit video from the virtual cam and audio from "steromix" virtual system

i is working on ic8ecf , have tx yesterday with this test.

can someone test if the audio is good ??? please give me a respons to this message.

just for info also, if you activate also your normal microphone , you can talk also in your tx video.

keep stereo device standard device and microphone communicate device then..

thank you. this message will be deleted if this is not a good simple working solution

many thanks nico