In 2 weeks the MiniTiounerPro V2 will be available.
Many features can be found on this receiver:
- ready for receiving 2 stations at same time (useful for Duplex on Oscar-100) using next Software Dualtioune.
- 2 x RT5047 that produce 13v or 18v (400mA protected) for your LNA or LNB, one separate voltage for each different F-plug
- the MinitiounerPro has a design that allows the lowest I2C noise , Minitioune refresh rate can be 100ms (max 180 ms with a very slow processor like the Atom processor in my Pluto or Chuwi Tablet)
- 2 leds indicating TS1 and TS2
- 2 leds indicating LNB A/B voltage
- allows the use of LCD or Oled display
- TS1 and TS2 parallel output => we can use for developing IP interface or direct transmission to a modulator or ...
- 4 GPIO input/output
- 8 output ( with 8 leds) to drive relays, preamplifier ... depending the RF band you are using
(Price is 99 euros)