To all of you..the version 3.08 is now available for downlink.. enjoy this..
Now i finally found the time to take a look at Simons drift correction approach and it works really good as long as the psk beacon is stable and available
The PC running SDR Console needs a not too old CPU, with a dual core Pentium t4300 it runs smooth.
So finally no more need for modified LNBs
But still the LNBs with "wobbling" won't work satisfying on that solution.
DB8TF ok cause Flo..that is true.. the main issue is when someone do a recommendation for an LNB and you order it..you never know whether you get the same version like in the recomendation when you receive it.. the market is changing so quick.. and the people dealing with this do not know what we need here.. we are not mainstream..mainstream is pricing..delivery time..and turnover.. not to produce a product over a long time to a fixed specification... that is the world we are living in.. forced by profit and markets...
Hello everybody, I need help. SDR Console does start but does not work with my RTL dongle. I got it once running. But on another day it doesn't. I installed, reinstalled Zadig drivers (as user and as admin and so on), same with SDR Console. Cleaned Appdata path, registry ...
When I open SDR console, I can choose the device and Console starts. But no waterfall, no sound, nothing. When I close SDR Console, it does not close. I have to terminate it. It even crashes when I press the "stop" button.
Hardware is OK, CubicSDR works fine. What is going wrong here?
Problem with TX with SDR Console and ADALM Pluto
after successfully experimenting with "analog" up- and downlink equipment I started to experiment with the ADALM PLUTO and SDR-Console 3.10.
The RX-setup is nearly "plug and play" and is running fine.
But I have problems with the TX. When I switch to TX I can heare a rising of the noiselevel in a receiver next to the Pluto aat 2400MHz, but I can not find a real signal. When I watch the meters (Power, ALC etc) of SDR console they also show "0" which means no signal output. Even when I put the sliders for Gain, Power.... to 100%. I suspected my MIC, but also when I use TONE or TUNE no signal output is shown or can be heard.
BTW. There is a constant carrier on 2400.117 even when the Pluto is just in RX.
I use a old Thosiba TECRA Laptop (I have to run SDR Console in "Realtime"in Win 10 to have no drop outs in RX). (The usage of the MIC is allowed in the security settings)
(In the Pluto I made the software frequency expansion (70MHZ-6GHZ) and activated the 2nd processor core by software - but this should all have no effect on my "problem")
Perhaps someone can give me a hint what I am doing wrong.
73 de Johannes
I first want to thank Heiner (DD0KP) for the hint to ask Mathias.
My special thanks goes to Mathias (DD1US) who assisted me by phone in making the right setting in SD console to get the Pluto work also in TX with this superbe software (thanks to Simon !).
Thank you very much for the help and solving my problem !!
73 de Johannes