Good morning, i modified and updated the pluto.php page with the new DATV channels of the WB bandplan with reference to the BATC site.
The modification is based on the latest version modified by Colin G4EML
I have also inserted other changes requested by my friend Rocco IK8XLD and others to make the control of the Pluto easier.
Following are the implementations made:
1. Change of new QO-100 DATV channels with reference to QO-100 WB Bandplan (BATC Wiki)
2. Inserted the downlink frequency (10491 - 10499) next to the Symbol Rate values to have a clearer and more immediate view of where to transmit, without making calculations using the 2.4GHz frequency
3. Modified Power slide; longer to allow easier adjustment, now with 0.1dB steps
4. Change of Power value, now from -79 to +10 dBm, 0.1dB steps
5. Inserted at the top of the page the button to view the QO-100 WB bandplan on the BATC Wiki page
To update the new page, even if only in running mode, connect the external power supply to the Pluto, insert the contents of the zip file package into a FAT32 USB pen and connect it to the Pluto using the OTG adapter.
After a few seconds the flashing LED becomes fixed, this confirms that Pluto has mounted the USB mass storage.
Wait 10 seconds and reconnect the USB cable to the PC.
It is possible to use an OTG HUB to avoid doing this every time it is restarted.
Upon restart, Pluto will automatically mount the USB stick and execute the "runme0.sh" script by copying the new files to the / www folder
The package can be picked up at the following address:
I'm working to finalize the changes without this procedure, at the moment the only one possible without compiling a new firmware
I hope it is to your liking.