Help langstone and pluto

• Hello all. friends. from the QO100 im now 2 years busy here with difrents projects and test in nb and wb.

so i have a pi4. new. make a sd card set the ssh already ok. do all what the website sats about install langstone. pi software, are the updates and installs are correct and after that the pi reboots and begin to the langstone soft on the pi touchscreen.

well i try all what i can. other sdcards. other pi4. other pluto ,and. more and more.

the problem is all the other usb parts working. like webcam lime mini and usb audio if i test.

but the program say evrytime. found not adalm pluto ....... what do i wrong. or. forget im. is there a special firmware needs for that in the pluto so yes. wish.

Thanks. for answer on this. msg here and hope its running well in a lots of hours, bestgrtz and be safe the Alain. ON7ATV

:)

• Official Post

The Pluto is rather power hungry so you have to be super certain about the PSU for the Pi4 (which itself requires a bit of power). Have you tried a USB power monitor dongle to measure the voltage? You can also use a separate USB line to power the Pluto via its second USB socket (from a 5V /1A charger, NOT from another Pi4 port).

• Hello Achim

Well like you say, i test here also the pluto sound usb and others via a external 5 volt psu connected on a usb adapter the psu have 3 amps so also the pi4 works on a externel psu thats give a lots of amps at 5 volt,thats not the problem here i take a olther pi3 for see whats happend. and its the same if i do info in the portsdown4 it haves me usb info and say usb cam,usb dongle sound is connected,

and test my 2 plutos on the system with diffrent fimware in and 2cpus and a bandw too 6 gig.

Its strange, have no idea whats wrong???? if i connect the plutos in sdr console tey works fine also over the usb ethernet.

hope to find a solution here hi hi hi hi best grtz the Alain ON7ATV

• DB2OS

Changed the title of the thread from “help. with langstone and plutp” to “Help langstone and pluto”.