Offset dish NEC model for filing BEMFV paperwork

• Hello,

I've been looking into setting up a station for QO-100 SSB operation. While discussing the topic of required power for working QO-100 with an 80 cm offset dish on the #es'hail-2 IRC channel, I've come up with a feed power of around 2W.

I was also reminded of the fact that I have to declare the operation of an amateur radio station with more than 10 W EIRP to the German regulatory body (Bundesnetzagentur).

Using a rough calculation assuming no losses and 100% efficiency (unrealistic I know, but this is the worst case for regulatory purposes) an 80 cm dish would have a gain of 26 dB at 2.4 GHz. With a feed power of 2 W = 3 dBW that would result in 29 dBW = 800 W EIRP, so definitely requires filing some paperwork with the BNetzA.

I would like to use the Watt-Wächter application provided by the Bundesnetzagentur for preparing the BEMFV paperwork. Does anyone here have a suitable 80 cm offset dish NEC model available for this purpose?

If not, is there an easy way to generate it myself using 4nec2? The geometry builder in 4nec2 only seems to support prime focus dish designs. The dish I'm using is an inexpensive 80 cm SAT-TV offset dish so I don't have any information about its f/D ratio.

Thanks!