Hy i bought an Adalm Pluto and i played around with it using SDRAngel on Linux.
I modified it connekting GND and PGND. (It helped )
When i connect it directly (over usb) to my pc everything works just fine.
But when i connect a usb ethernet adapter to it, rx works fine. But when i tx the signal gets choped up really bad. (I mainly tested using the 1khz test signal and the cw generator from SDRAngel and my yaesu ft817.)
The usb network adapter is connected to a fiber converter that is connected to my switch. The fiber converter it self has no configuration at all. On the switch i set everything to auto and i had flow controll enabled and disabled. I also tried to fix the speed to 100M. Nothing fixed this problem. I also tried a prebuild SDRAngel on Windows same result.
The strange thing is RX Works, The network runs just fine(No bandwith problems seen on the switch).