Pluto Rev C/D Ground Mod ?

• My QO-100 Station like most is based around a Pluto Rev C (marked on Label) / D (Etched on PCB).

In the several months this has been in use I get the issue with the Ethernet connection regularly disappearing.

Up to now I have just gone to the Pluto and re-booted it which 'fixes' the connection. On my previous Pluto I installed the Ground Mod for the Ethernet disconnection issue, this worked really well.

However, when I looked today at my Rev C/D I noticed that the PCB layout is markedly difference:

R58 is not populated

D3 is no longer near R58

Plus on the rows of header holes Ground is no longer the bottom outside as it was with RevB

Rather than break a Pluto that in every other way works fine I have for the moment put the mod on hold.

Has anyone performed the Ground Mod on the Rev C/D ? Google searches have not revealed the correct way for this Revision.

Cheers,

Peter.....

• For what it's worth, on my earlier Pluto version, I have found on the odd occasion the LAN to USB connection has dropped just disconnecting the LAN adapter from the Pluto USB port and immediately reconnecting it brings the LAN connection bact up. I would not call that a reboot and not seen it mentioned before.

It's fairly rare so I haven't yet tried the Y power splitter cable many advocate.

I am not sure whether just reconnecting the LAN adapter working as a fix indicates anything useful...