Sudden Power Loss

• Es tut mir leid, auf Englisch zu posten, aber das System hat mir nicht erlaubt, Englisch auszuwählen (Google Übersetzer)

I was testing the 1st stage PA of a future DATV station using a Pluto with firmware 0303 followed by the CN0417 RF amp.

Everthing worked as per expectations until I changed the Gain parameter in the rtmp line setting it (wrongly) to 10 instead as of -10.

This was done just to see if this parameter would reduce output power as expected.

Since then, the maximum RF output power I can get out from the Pluto is approx -10 dBm (or approx. +9 dB after the CN0417) applying a 2.4 Ghz CW signal.

Comparing with my previous measures, this is about 10 dB less than before my trials.

These 10 dB less do obviously not allow to drive the above mentioned 1st stage PA as it should.

Same results with another new CN0417, re-flashed firmware, and DATV modulation seems to be ok as I can decode locally in Minitiouner despite of the low power.

So the Pluto is not bricked, but something must have happened that reduced the Pluto output Power.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Daniel