QSL details

• Dear All

For those (like me) who still believe the paper "QSL is the finally cortesy of the QSO" (without prejudice of other ways of confirmation), please make sure when you confirm a QSO via Satellite to include the following information:

Propagation Mode: Satellite

Satellite name: (eg QO-100)

Grid Locator: (eg JO02bf)

optional:

Sat mode: (eg XS)

Without those informations the QSL will not be able to fulfill it's full mission (eg be used to claim awards) because it lacks the relevant information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Season Greetings

73 FCosta, CT1EAT/M0HOJ

Visit https://qo100dx.club/

• Official Post

If you receive my paper QSL card I will write as follows:

Mode: "SSB SAT"

Locator: JN47CK is fix on the card

"Via QO-100" as note

I think that's OK. i'm angry about OM's who have the note "Live is too short for paper cards" with a tombstone on their QRZ-site!

CU on QO-100 next year when the weather is nice and warm.

Season Greetings

• I think so. I used the standard ADIF fields, but as long as it is clear the QSO was made via Satellite and what satellite was, anything goes (eg "Via QO-100 Sat"). On QO-100 particular case there is only one Sat mode, so the information is not absolutly required, although it's nice to have. I mentioned it because my post want intended to be generic (for any sat, particularly those with several SAT modes).

i'm angry about OM's who have the note "Live is too short for paper cards" with a tombstone on their QRZ-site

Yes, I agree with you. I also respect other opinions and their particular reasons. But sending a paper QSL to confirm a QSO is part of the amateur spirit and refusing to do so it does not seem right... but this is my personal view (you can call me old fashion, hi).

73 FCosta, CT1EAT/M0HOJ