I started development of a openatv plugin in parallel of my sf8008 minitouner porting.
The purpose of the plugin is as follows;
- Connect to BATC websocket and get spectrum data [DONE]
- Draw Wideband spectrum view [DONE]
- Allow user to select transmission [InProgress]
- Tune the frontend for selected Frequency/Samplerate [Waiting]
A sample spectum view is as follows;
The initial code is attached. After some progress I will pack it into a installable package.
Things to be done for installation :
- Ssh to your satellite receiver
- install websocket client (e.g. opkg install python-websocket-client)
-Copy the attached zip file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions folder and uncompress
- Run the plugin from the plugins menu
73's de TA7W/OH2UDS