New soft DATV-Easy V1.20 >> Download v1.25

• Hi.

Is it possible to use the software with the new version of OBS. The name of the virtual camera stream is different, as well as the audio. The ideal would be to provide in the configuration to choose the name of the video and audio stream.

Joël F1JMJ

• Firstly many thanks for your work on this application. I have been using the older Free Stream Coder V 2.80 with no issues. I downloaded the current version of DATV-Easy (V1.25) and it installed seemingly without errors, and when I launch it the application opens and can be modified, but when I press "Start" I get this:

"The program can't start because Api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer".

I installed the claimed missing .dll manually in C:/Windows/sysWOW64 but the error is still present.

OS is Windows 7 64 bit Pro. I am trying to run it on the same PC as is currently running Free Stream Coder fine. May I trouble you for any ideas how I might go about fixing this please, and thanks again for your work.

• I asked the same question on the BATC site, where you also kindly replied, so for completeness I copy and paste my reply again here, thanks Dominique!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for the speedy reply Dominique. I ended up fixing the missing .dll by manually placing it in C:/windows/system32

I had assumed it needed a 64 bit .dll, but to be honest I am not good with this sort of thing [Blocked Image: https://forum.batc.org.uk/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif]

The programme now launches and starts with no errors, but only the "LED" that lights is the right hand one. My Pluto is under the dish on an ethernet to USB adaptor and I don't think the application is seeing the (fixed IP address) Pluto. I know the notes say that USB over LAN is a work in progress, so I will wait to see how others get on with this. I may well be doing something wrong, but my Portsdown 4 sees it at the same IP address, so although I would like to give you useful feedback I am probably not the right person to give any opinion on this as I am a bit clueless, to say the least! [Blocked Image: https://forum.batc.org.uk/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif]

Thanks for the fantastic contributions you are making, good luck, and best wishes.

• F1EJP

Changed the title of the thread from “New soft DATV-Easy V1.20” to “New soft DATV-Easy V1.20 >> Download v1.25”.
  • Hello Dominique,

Thanks a lot for this beautyfull piece of software. I am using already some time FreeStreamcoder latest version, and it works also great with my Pluto over ethernet.

I have the same question 2EOILY regarding the left green LED, wich indicates the connection with pluto. At start-up the left LED light up, but after some seconds it stops lighting, the right LED for the ffmpeg is complete OK. I see also that the PTT Pluto output GPO-0 output LED in the PTT/Monitoring screen is not lighting up. I would be grateful if you could give me some advise about what I am maybe doing wrong. I work with the F5OEO firmware v 0303.

Thanks a lot in advance,

ON7TU, Lucien

• Hello Lucien,

If the left green LED stops there is a communication problem with Pluto.

Maybe firmware 0303 (untested) DATV-Easy works with manufacturer's firmware and some F5OEO firmware.

Have you installed the latest PlutoSDR-M2k-USB-Drivers.exe driver and libiio-0.23.gc14a0f8-Windows-setup.exe?

Have you tested in experimental Ethernet?

If so, can you test with usb?

73 Dominique F1EJP

• Hello Dominique

Thank you for all your work with DATV-Easy

I wanted to remind you about the DVB-T RX program.

What we need now is a low budget entry with an RTL Stick or Adalm Pluto for low bandwidth. Not only for QO-100 but also for local DATV. There are now several programs for the TX but not a single one for the RX.

• Hi Dominique,

Thanks for the reply,

All latest drivers and libiio were installed. I also work since longer time with the ethernet set-up as per your sketch in the tutorial for DATV Easy 1.25. With the FreeStreamCoder I have no problems with connection to the Pluto. All works fine with F5OEO soft version 0303.

Maybe I have to go down to an earlier version of the F5OEO soft, but first thing will be to test with the original firmware v031. According to other OM,there seems not to be any problem with this configuration,.

Thanks again for your fantastic work .

• SV1BDS, good morning. Can you tell me about where exactly to find the example for GNU Radio in the DTV folder. I am learning GNU radio, so this is an important example to implement for DATV Easy. Thanks a lot in advance,

73, Lucien

• Hello,

Here is the file that I had prepared for the HAM RADIO 2022 DATV Forum which was presented by Michel HB9DUG whom I thank again.

Current developments for version 2.00 are:

• Extension of frequencies from 10 to 6000 MHz

• Added Default frequency of 15 fsp

• Check “All Automatic” to choose the type of settings.

• Frequency and SR command by UDP request for use with software such as the longmynd client.

• Choice of directly ordering the latest F5OEO firmware without opening the browser (in Ethernet and UDP)

• Added manual PTT control of relays or digital outputs

• Direct UDP output to replace FreeStreamCoder

73 Dominique F1EJP

DATV-Easy-2.pdf

• Hello F1EJP Dominique, I was having with the 0303 firmware of F5OEO, and could not work with your Easy 1,25 version. Now I have changed to 0201 firmware and all seems OK now. I made tests on yesterday. I read that you are working on compatibility with 0303 fw. I am very interested about the outcome. I there any way to receive your beta version 2,04 to make tests. i would inform you about the results. many thanks for your great work.