A new version of DATV-Easy 2.09 is in preparation:
- modification reset watchguard and ARDUINO program
- Add QO100 rx frequency display
- Added rolloff 0.15
- Choice of squared or not Watts measurements in param.ini file
- Modification "Automatic image" in "All automatic" for audio also (memorization)
- Modification PTT button > remains engaged regardless of Stop
- auto PCR threshold setting
- reset AD9361 Pluto on exit
- application of new parameters by pressing "START +" again
To output a udp stream for the Portsdown FreeStreamCoder is sufficient because DATV-Easy allows you to drive the Lime mini directly via USB.
>> I just upgraded FreeStreamCoder 2.90 with the same settings as DATV-Easy.
Here is the link:
73 Dominique F1EJP