New version V2.12 compatible with LimeSDR mini, PlutoSDR with manufacturer firmware and Pluto with F5OEO firmware.
Will be available on the next post.
New compared to version 2.08:
- modification reset watchguard and new ARDUINO program (following some bugs when switching on the relays)
- Added rx frequency display for the QO100 satellite
- Added rolloff 0.15
- Choice of squared or not of Watts measurements in file C:\F1EJP\param.ini (depending on whether the measurement is linear or logarithmic)
- Modification "Automatic image" in "All automatic" for audio also (memorization)
- Modification of the PTT button > remains engaged independently of Stop
- adjustment of automatic PCR thresholds
- reset AD9361 Pluto on exit
- application of new parameters by pressing START + again
- even easier! Added audio and video input on Logitec C920 and C922 camera (no need to know OBS or Vmix)
- tick to get a separate monitoring window
- reduction of thresholds to improve low throughput SR25 or 20
- Addition of new remote commands in UDP (see Remote UDP server file)
- Added 4K for fun..
- ffmpeg parameter optimizations for low speed and cuts: buffer setting, data stub thresholds, automatic values
- added latest version ffmpeg 2022 12 06 (newer than 5.1.2)
- added time delay setting on LimeSDR mini calibration (11 seconds by default)
- improved image definition presets
73 Dominique F1EJP