Posts by ik4idy

Hi Elmar,

I have been eperienced the same "issue", but in my case, selecting the last check box, to start the transmission and reception of DV (This is in the same page, of parameter show in tour post) , the red cross move to green tick. In my opinion, the app doing the check of audio parameters only when you select a mode to use the digital encoder.

After this all run well.

Please try this and tell me if the issue is solved.

Alex

Thanks Jean Pierre, January 13, 2021 I downloaded the program the first to receive was Frank DD0CW SR25 16APSK and I had a great surprise of the program you have created an excellent program COMPLIENMTI

73n Tony IK1HGI

My observation is that Robert has an excellent emission at 16psk 25 K/s. Until now he's the only station that I can read perfectly. This not happens with other station, may be that my system has issue to decode at 16PSK when a signal is "dirty" or with TS broken.

The new parameters in Minitioune don't help to read other station, instead DVBS_GUI at lower speed show unexpected performances.

Anyway I need time to improve my setup.

73 De IDY

To announce you this time a new patch (UII2.3) which brings these new functions:

1. Multiple modulator profiles (I worked hard)
    2. Transmission time counter
    3. Internal temperatures
    4. Focus on null packets on the analysis page
    5. Github commits history

After some days of feedback and then maybe correction, it is likely possible that a complete firmware will be available soon.

Your remarks and feature ideas are welcome on

https://www.f5uii.net/en/patch-plutodvb/

Great Job Christian, thank you very much for your effort.

Dear all,

I've a OPTICUM LTP 04H but I have different request for the modification. My aim is to maintain the second output, and drill a hole to take 25 MHz to the chip. Would you examine my schema to check if it's correct ? Thank you for your answer,

I leave the resistor, delete the wiring, cut the track and connect 25 MHz source to the point showed by my arrow. I will connect a small coaxial cable with gnd connected in some point were available.

73 Alex

Nice Realization !

Ciao Josef, complimenti per le ottime foto.

Mi prendo la libertà di fare un po 'di post-elaborazione della tua foto che con poche manovre renderà la foto più vivida ... credo.

[attach = '5981', 'none', 'false'] [/ attach]

Spettacolare!

Sorprendente.

I Agree with Mike. To avoid amplifier crash, it's important to define a limit,.

Also useful a possibility to save a "transmit profile". This is useful to load quickly, parameters for each speed selected.

(PCR/PTS, PAT, MODE, FEC, Pilots, Base frequency, Modulation, Frame etc) eg Button Save Profile, name file.

Corresponding to this button another "Load Profile" drop down menu to select the profile, and load automatically saved parameters.

Dear all,

I know the issue of the spike on TS2000 . Anyway using my Bu500 Transmit converter e attenuator 40 db 50 w, I worked for long time without issues. The attenuator may be helpful to reduce the issue. Anyway Mike way is more complex but I agree that is the better solution.

73 all.

Helix Antennas are broadband by design, so an thick wire is not really needed. To be mechanically stable, it is better to use a plastic holder to support the wire. This example of my helix is built using 1mm Wire, supported by printed PETG holders and is very broadband as you can see. Impedance matching is done by a metal vane wich can be easily bent to get perfect match. Five windings give you good circular polarisation and high gain. Combined with the LNB in the middle of the Reflector, LNB loss is very low (about 0.5 to 1 dB)
    because of very low shadowing the LNB by the thin wire.

Nice realization.

Hello all,

tested today dvbs-gui to have a second receiver, seems works well, from 125 up to 1000 K/s. But when I try to receive 1500 the K/s remain at 1200 K/s. When I try to increase the grey band (K/s) remain at 1200, and decode signal at 1500 it's impossible.

Has anyone experienced some of similar ?

TU

In my case suggestion don't solve the issue. Now on Mintioune is correctly settled the paremeter -> v_decoder : LAV Lideo Decoder but the issue still remain.

In my opinion the best solution is to embed VLC on Minitiouner 0_9_9_1.

:(