Posts by IK0EQJ

Hi Michelle, thank you for the work you are doing. My activity is concentrated for the EME on 10 Ghz, but I do not hide that the new satellite teases me to do this hi 73 'Gennaro.

I imagine the complexity of the LDPC code. A system born many years ago but today is finding a new starting point for DVB compliments again for your work.

Eh Eh you are a magician my friend compliments for your work who knows if everything can be implemented through precompiled binary codes for a wider audience. In any case I solved with a virtualization machine under 64-bit windows. Thanks 73.

Windows

Mac OSX Sierra

In any case, great progress has been made on the software. Today you can also receive with a DVB-DAB-820. In addition there are the sources also for Mac really good job.

Hello today my friend Adam 9A4QV has reported me a very interesting software his name is SDRAngelsat. The software in question has a new plug-in for decoding the DVB-S2 provided for the P4A. I must say that after installing it, it immediately struck me. I hope I have done something pleasing to those who want to receive the DVB-S2 without other hardware pieces to be built bye.

Useful links:

https://github.com/f4exb

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

;)

Frankly they are for the low rights and have good ears. In any case, I try a self-made VK3XDK project from a small 3 or 4 watt wifi buster. But if I can be insufficient I can use 120 watts, but I'm afraid I have to mitigate a lot. I do not want a rebuke from Leila 2 hi. :)

Penso che la quarta e la quinta armonica di 2400 MHz, quando presenti, potrebbero essere un problema.

I believe that the fourth harmonic may give some minor annoyance on the rx part for those who use the classic octagon LNB system to pll given that its OL is very close to the frequency 9750 Ghz. But a good filter certainly should restore proper operation. the previous tests I think are not big problems in any case we'll see.