Posts by ON6PY

Ich kann meinen Pluto mit dem Browser von PC #1 über USB mit der IP-Adresse 192.168.2.1 nicht erreichen. Bei meinem PC #2 funktioniert es. Hat jemand eine Idee wo ich das ändern kann?

I can't reach my Pluto using the browser from PC #1 via USB with the IP address 192.168.2.1. With my PC #2 it works. Anyone have an idea where I can change that?

Tnx for your reply.

ON6PY - Rudy

Robert, Ihave another question, related to using UDP for Tx from within OBS Studio to Pluto.

I have a PC with a Nvidia GTX1050 GPU and I read on the forums that is possible to work H265 with the GPU from within OBS using RECORDING. But after completing the Recording parameters that I found on the AMSAT.DL forum and after clicking Start Recording I get the message 'Couldn't open UDP://192.168.0.40:8282?pktsize=1316'. Protocol not found. On the Pluto I have Evarist"s firmware v0.31. Does this firmware support UDP or do I have to install a patch form F5UII, please?

Best 73's

Rudy - ON6PY

Robert - DD4YR, thank you for your quick reply which helped me a lot. Now that I knew that Minitioune's user interface doesn't allow you to set the voltage for the LNB, I was able to continue my search. And indeed, when I turned the LNB 90° I got to see the beacon. And when the supply voltage on the Minitioune Express is 18V, the LNB no longer needs to be turned. Thanks again for the tip.

Rudy

Hi guys,

I have a problem in the same style:

Some time ago, I successfully installed Minitioune V0_9_9_1j on a Win10 PC. I have now installed the same version on a second PC according to the document "Lire_Moi_minitioune V0991j.pdf". This PC has an Nvidia Geforce GTX1060 graphics card.

After successful registration of usrc.ax with graphstudionext64_0_7_0_430 64bit.exe, when I run the program CheckMiniTiouneDriverAndFilters_V0_6a.exe, I get the message "ExceptionEZeroDivide in D3D9 .DLL module".

And when I run MiniTioune_V0_9_9_1j, I get the error "DirectShow Start Error -> check your video.grf file.

What could have gone wrong here?

Big thanks.

Rudy - ON6PY