Posts by DL1LAA

Hello,

today I was playing around again - and for whatever reason - I was able to fix my problem !

Only thing I did different today is to set the USB Network Connection in the Pluto to a more different IP - 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.1.10

While my LAN-Network stays at 192.168.2.xxx - first I try to set NO LAN-IP in the Pluto, meaning it will go for DHCP -- it worked !

After that I gave a fix IP to the Pluto 192.168.2.200 and it worked as well.

Now I can run SATSAGEN and SDRConsole via Network .

Thanks for pushing me to the right solution !!!!!

73, Lutz

Hello,

yes I had the same IP for USB and LAN in my screen shot - but be sure I did try with LAN IP 192.168.2.180 as well.

Same behaivar - When scanning my Network , Pluto IP can be seen as device - but simple PING to the IP gets now aswer

does not matter what IP I give to the Pluto - or if I leave IP open in the config - and then use DHCP.

73, Lutz

Hello,

looks like I need some help to get my Pluto in to my LAN Network.

I did try serveral USB to LAN Adapter as well as some OTG Kabel and power supplyies .

I played arround with the settings in the config but never had suggsess to get connection to the Pluto via my local LAN.

When scanning the Network the IP given to the Pluto is shown as active in the Network - but there is no way to reach the Pluto .

Even a simple PING to the Pluto IP from the Windows PC will not work - now answers .

What is it I am doing wrong ?

Just to make clear, it is not a direct Pluto to PC LAN conection I am looking for , I like to have the Pluto integrated into my local LAN to reach it from different PCs. LAN is under control of a Speedport W724.