Posts by IK8XLD

While waiting for the DUALTIOUNE software, it would be nice to simply have a special version of actual MINITIOUNER software that can use the second receiver inside Pro V2 MINITIOUNER, on second USB port.

This way you could use two separate instances of MINITIOUNER on the same PC to receive two separate channels.

I guess the change is quite fast. It should be proposed to JP.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

Ciao Chris,

la mia configurazione rx è la seguente:

Parabola offset da 1,8 metri (potete vedere alcune immagini sulla mia pagina QRZ http://www.qrz.com/db/ik8xld

Lnb byllseye tcxo

SDR Airpy mini

Sdrconsole 3.27

La scorsa notte ho provato di nuovo a decodificare il beacon senza successo, dopo aver reinstallato il cavo virtuale e il software wsjt-x.

Un'ultima nota: intorno alle 22z il faro è stato spento.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

Hi Chris,

same problem here, despite a strong signal, aboute 13 dB over the noise, I was unable to decode it in Q65-D mode.

Using WSJT-X v 2.4.0.rc4 and SDRConsole 3.27 without filter or agc, in USB or Wide-USB mode.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

Hi Syed,

after removing the L7 coil, you can connect the pins in this way and your pluto will come back to life.

You can watch the IS0GRB L7 repair tutorial at this address:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

Thanks for this new update Roberto,

I hope your patch and the others can be together integrated by Evariste F5OEO in the next official firmware.

It would be nice to have all available in one firmware.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

I would like to recommend an update of the latest QO-100 band plan, regarding the WB transponder, in the WIDE & NARROW DATV portion.

To avoid wasting precious space, or even disturbing the beacon, the center frequencies for 1.5M 2M channels should be specified.

Those indicated for 1M, 1.5M and 2M are only suitable for 1M channels.

For 1.5M & 2M, only two possible channels should be indicated.

If the frequencies indicated by the band plan are used to transmit at 2M or 1.5M, and in particular for CH No 1, at 10493.25 MHz it is transmitted to the beacon, causing disturbance.

If you transmit at 2M, on CH No 2, at 10494.750 MHz, all three 1M channels are occupied, while only 2 could be occupied by moving to the right of the WIDE & NARROW DATV, leaving a 1M CH 1 free.

If you transmit at 2M on CH 3 at 10496.25 MHz, the NARROW DATV portion is invaded.

Rocco IK8XLD

Hi all,

this little PA, no longer has power suddenly, on my DATV setup.

The stabilized voltage is present, therefore the RF amplifiers, one or both, are broken.

The code of the two RF amplifiers have been deleted (see figure) , so as not to recognize the model, but I was wondering if someone was able to do it.

On one of the two, the code has not been definitively deleted and KB or KR is visible

Now a new one has come from china for a few euros and I'm working with that, but I'd like to identify the broken component.

73 Rocco IK8XLD

I fully agree with Achim DH2VA, QO-100 is a beautiful gift and we must preserve it . But you cannot relate two episodes that occurred at two different times to the Italian colleague. As DD0KP has already written, we don't blame here with their callsigns, or at least let's do it only if you are absolutely certain. We must try to help to avoid problems. Yesterday I did some good tests with him.

Let´s hope that this was the first and last "alarm" on Es'hail-2 ground station.
    Also, I believe that this 2 incidents are related and caused by the same person.

73 de CT2IRJ