Posts by DD0KP

DH2VA sorry my mistake Achim of cause.. I think we can held a good and long meeting for all the OMs comming there. Also here we did a reservation to stay this time from Friday to Saturday to join the meeting. Three days is not to bad for a small team organizing a good event for all of us.. I also have some candidates which I will ask to participate.. It could be very great if we agree that we want this.. I think this could be the first meeting of the biggest one satellit usergroup ever takes place.. so just say go..do you best..we count on you.. Amsat -dl musst be able to delegate to members..who want to take a job for you.. it is not possible that only a few people of the board do all.. that is overload and will end into frustration and may be not to candidate in the future.. We are a strong community and should focus on our strenghs that means deligation and trust to members must be a number one priority how to bring our community stronger for the future. Thats all. If you don´t trust on me just feel free to write it here.. and then I will decide my consequenses how to proceed in the future.. Just wake up.. 3 days left ist more than 5 to 12 but I will have a strong team behind and can let this meeting fly...:P

DB2OS  DH2VA is there any actual plan how we held our QO-100 user meeting after Haralds lesson?? can we use the lesson room longer?? can we stay longer on the fair ground?? do we know how many participants we expect?? Should we maybe go out for dinner all together who want to?? I can support you on this topics .. I want that this will be a very good meeting with many long discussions and therefore we need urgend a plan B. At the moment it looks like that we have only one hour left on the fairground. We need a solution quick and a little team how takes care on that. you can count on me. I only want your "go" to start and then I build up a small team which is using the three remainning days to do their best to make this a great event for all of us..:thumbup:?(

ta2nc and if you want to demonstrate NB Transponder activity to your goverment for getting an exeption for 2.4GHz ask Matthias DL5QY you find his data on qrz.com. He can open his remote station for you and you can act for demonstration as DL/TA2NC:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ta2nc If you only want a local DATV demonstration that is very easy.. send with 2Msamples on a frequency your Sat-Receiver can receive. and then you have a perfect picture.. also for this demo VMix is highly recommended with all the functions on board switching between Testcard colourbars and Camera.. you can also play videofiles e.g. from your club station then..:thumbup:

ta2nc yes I can confirm this.. Pluto works with the DATV express TX software. If you want to test this without a Webcam you should use VMix Programm which you can link into the TX SW. all is written in the Pluto post here in the forum. For doing DATV you need two amplifiers the first getting the 1mW of the Pluto up and then a second one as the final stage. If you do not have a second amplifier yet, I recommend buying the Ampleon one which has 250 Watts CW which is good for arround 60-80 Watts for DATV. you find all information in the post from Achim 250 Watt PA in the folder WB Hardware. For the first stage I recommend the CN0417 part from analog Devices..

If you need more information..feel free to respond your questions..;)

pe1hzg Geert without any filters inside the schematics your idea using this with a mirrowed frequency should work.. also a nice idea from your side..

best is to drop them an email and ask them direct if they had did some tests on that...:thumbup:;)

ON4CJQ I did it just the other way.. I bought a 28V PS for 35 Euro with 63 A in the Netherlands from Ericcsson and added a downconverter on 13.8 V for my up converter..also no problems at all..:thumbup::thumbup: