Posts by M0HBK

Good afternoon, name is Carlos and call sign M0HBK and this is my first post in the forum. Following on Chris' question, I just received my Adalm-Pluto from DigiKey and the board is a rev D. I have ordered a Mini Precision GPS Reference Clock from Leo Bodnar as well as the cables to interconnect it to the Pluto. So far so food.

Now, I have been searching around for the specifics on how to set this up and I was wondering if someone that has done it can provide some direction and advice:

1. Assume that the signal from the GPSDO is connected to the connector labelled CLK-IN on the Pluto board

2. I am looking for the required command(s) to switch the Pluto to the external reference oscillator and set the frequency (assume 40 MHz)

3. Also looking for the programming details for the Leo Bodnar Mini Precision GPS Reference Clock. Assume that it is best to stay with the 40MHz and from the note next to the CLK_IN connector on the Pluto board it states max 3.3V

Appreciate any hints that you might have and also if you can point me in the right direction. I was able to make my first two QO-100 QSOs this afternoon but I can tell that my TX was drifting and want to get it fixed.

Many thanks and 73, Carlos M0HBK