Posts by DJ4PK

Hi Martin, many thanks for your answer, your video, and the idea on how to test "against" the cw tone(s).

My zig-zag-phenomenon just happened again. Now I did what you suggested while that was the case, and guess what: Super-steady cw tones to be heard. So it does not seem to be me, great.

Greets, Sebastian

Hello there!

I'm using an Adalm-Pluto-Setup for QO-100 in conjunction with the dual-port Leo Bodnar GPSDO (one out for LNB, one out for Pluto).

Sometimes I enable the Geo-Beacon display in SDR console just for the heck of it. So, often the display is

almost a vertical straight line, as one would expect. But sometimes I see quite a zig-zag pattern, and the frequency

shown, wiggles around 5-15 Hz (+-), within seconds (not the expected shift within 24h's or so). And then, its gone, and I'm back to the almost vertical line.

Whom to trust? ;) Is it worth chasing down some rabbit hole? I mean, measuring things again, just to be sure, would be not a big deal, but maybe someone on the forum has past experience or insight in that matter... before I carry some test equipment to the terrace to check if everything is still really fine on my side. I'm using SDRC build 2870.

PS: I read about past known stability issues with the beacon in that matter, but those threads/articles are ~2 years old.

Many thanks in advance for any input.

Regards,

Sebastian

Hello there!

I'd like to ask something that I did not find in the documentation, neither was I able to find something concrete in the forums about it.

-> What do the percentage sliders for "RX filter" and "TX filter" exactly do (Radio section on the left side) ?

[Blocked Image: https://dx-cluster.de/percentage.png]

My use case is QO-100 in SSB and FT8 via Pluto.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sebastian

(I posted the same question in the sdr console forum "forum.sdr-radio.com:4499"
    3 weeks ago, but unfortunately got no answer, so trying it here ;)