Posts by OD5RI

Hi Uli, i can't afford to pay another LNB from Bamatech mine it cost 165 Euro i will see how i will arrange to be on the QSO-100.

73, Riri OD5RI

Hi Robert,

where can i find 24MHz reference frequency to connect with my LNB, what should i do ? better to take off the horn antenna and connected to another LNB ?

Thank you

73, Riri OD5RI

Thank you Guys, my installation is a transverter from SG lab Transverter 2300 / 432 MHz Transverter V1.4

the LNB is DJ7GP V2 2.4 Ghz & 10 GHz antenna with LNB modified 24 Mhz AMSAT DL.

The antenna is aimed well at the Es'hail-2 satellite i can receive the signal on a simple LNB, but when i use the

DJ7GP V2 2.4 Ghz & 10 GHz antenna with LNB

modified 24 Mhz AMSAT DL there is no signal should i supply the 2 outputs voltage like Matthias said, i will try today.

Thank you for the help.

73, Riri OD5RI

Thank you Matthias, my LNB is DJ7GP V2 2.4 Ghz & 10 GHz antenna with LNB modified 24 Mhz AMSAT DL from Bamatech .

I will try to give voltage like you said and i will cross my finger to work the QO-100.

73, Riri OD5RI

Hello Peter,

i have a

DJ7GP V2 2.4 Ghz & 10 GHz antenna with LNB modified 24 Mhz AMSAT DL

i tried to have a signal connected to a SDRPLAY with a software SDRconnect no signal the LNB is connected with a T-Bias

can you help me please.

73, Riri OD5RI

Hello Peter,

i have a

DJ7GP V2 2.4 Ghz & 10 GHz antenna with LNB modified 24 Mhz AMSAT DL

i tried to have a signal connected to a SDRPLAY with a software SDRconnect no signal the LNB is connected with a T-Bias

can you help me please.

73, Riri OD5RI