Posts by IZ5ILX

Good evening everyone, I wanted to share with the friends of the FORUM, the QSO I made last Saturday, February 1, 2020, at 20.10 UTC with the Cpt "LUCA PARMITANO" <IR0ISS> COMMANDER of the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION <ISS>

This is the THIRD QSO that I do with the COMMANDER, during his last MISSIONS in the SPACE.

73 Vale

IZ5ILX

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DB2OS

Hi, Good evening PETER,

I apologize for the late reply.

Thanks for your valuable INFO, we await GOOD NEWS,

in the meantime, I wish you a Happy New Year 2020.

See you soon on the FORUM ...

73s !!

VALE

HI Bert,

Very well, I knew you'd succeeded without much trouble,

as for the TX part, as I said, it is very important that the TXing , but also the RXing , is perfectly aligned, we say that STABILITY IS FUNDAMENTAL.

It happened to me to receive transmissions with a relatively low signal, but with PERFECT STABILITY, and the result was perfect.

When you are ready to transmit, we will try with great pleasure.

CIAO

73 Vale

PA3AOD

HI Bert,

sorry I had to leave,

when I went on the frequency, it was already busy, so I did tests at 630, however the SW, <KG-STV> as far as reception is concerned, does everything by itself, just tune in perfectly to the transmission frequency, you can help the software itself, indicating on the waterfall two dashed lines, the signal must absolutely be inside them.

One thing IMPORTANT, for the success of the decoding is absolutely the STABILITY, perhaps more than receiving a strong signal, you will see that a small shift in the reception is enough to immediately generate errors (BSR) <Bad Segment Report>

For now, good reception, on the web you will find a lot of information about it, or there is also a tutorial on youtube, made by: <HEINER DD0KP> a few days ago during the SYMPOSIUM AMSAT-DL

(QO-100 DIGITAL MODE)

SOON, via <KG-STV>

73 Vale

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of many qso with " K3SZH Josef " .....

Too bad that many people do not like SATELLITES, with ORBIT "LEO" ......

Perhaps because there is something to COMPLICATE oneself with life ...

but this is the BEAUTIFUL one ...

Of course this is just my thought ..

73 Vale

Good evening to all, today as many SATELLITE enthusiasts know, the DEAR <OSCAR -7> <AO7>, celebrates its "45 YEARS IN SPACE",

(11/15/1974)

For this occasion I will send via <QO-100> a commemorative image in the <KG - STV> mode, the transmission frequency will be the one assigned to this activity <10489.625.00 Ghz>

I hope to do something pleasing, ESPECIALLY those who, like me, still have the chance to make excellent QSOs thanks to this MAGNIFICENT and SURPRISING SATELLITE !!

LONG LIFE OLD BIRD !! <OSCAR - 7>

73 TO ALL

IZ5ILX <jn54ac >

Good evening to all, in my opinion, it would be better to decide the Frequencies of <QO-100>, to the Ground Station and to the Managers of <AMSAT-DL>, in my opinion they are the only ones that together can assign a SPECIFIC AID frequency to be used in case you need to use a RADIO connection via SATELLITE.

By doing so, they would make it OFFICIAL for everyone.

When we talk about RESCUE, of any kind, and FUNDAMENTAL give PRECISE DIRECTIVES, if possible previously planned.

Certainly there must also be the desire to keep the CALLING Frequency ON and LISTEN, especially when (as in this case) natural events of large proportions occur, from which I can be born BIG CRITICALITY.

To know, AND TO KNOW that in any case there is ALWAYS someone, in case of need, IS FUNDAMENTAL ....

Not for nothing our AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE is ABOVE ALL known for THIS. !!!

This is simply my thought ...

I always follow you all, with INTEREST ...

73 ALL

VALE

IZ5ILX

Greetings to everyone ,

It is OK to check the POWER !! , but we DO NOT FORGET QUALITY.

Very often, we listen to KNOWN stations, and of great experience, transmit in voice without any control, in the output volumes, out of frequency (tolerable) and above all with excessive distortion.

Of course the SATELLITE is very useful for experimenting, I did it myself, I do tests continuously, (BUT I AM ONLY TESTING), in the normal way I try to transmit in the best way and form possible, I think it is the first sign of EDUCATION, towards the station who listens, so they taught me ...

I always read you with so much INTEREST and ESTIMATE !!

BEST 73 ..

Vale

IZ5ILX

Ciao " OZZY " è con TANTO PIACERE che ti leggo qui sul forum, non vedo l'ora di ascoltarti via <QO-100> SATELLITE.

È passato molto tempo da quando ti ho ascoltato sui satelliti <LEO>, spero di sentirti di nuovo presto per un nuovo qso ...

Un satellite dalle prestazioni molto elevate in cui è possibile realizzare splendidi QSO è il <CAS-4A o B> con un'eccellente qualità del suono e orbite molto favorevoli per la propria zona.

A presto tramite <OSCAR -100> e GRAZIE per questa opportunità

73 CIAO

Vale

IZ5ILX -.-