Posts by iw5bsf

Hi I built the cun mhl21336 amplifier but depending on the length of the output cable the resonance changes, it doesn't give me power because it should be along the ut141 cable

Hi I built the cun mhl21336 amplifier but depending on the length of the output cable the resonance changes, it doesn't give me power because it should be along the ut141 cable

thanks, the 5000 pf capacitors I used 4700 and two vk200 inductors for power supply should not be critical

Roberto

RBRluccalLO

Hi Roberto,

Schematic is very simple. As per datasheet do not drive more than 5 mW at the input (50 ohm), put 12 to 28 Volts on pins 2 and 3 depending on the output you want and output is at pin 4 (50 Ohm).

See the photograph for the decoupling of the powerlines. Take several values of capacitors, I did 22pf, 5000pf and 100nf. Any series inductor from the junkbox will do.

Take attention to get a good ground connection, remember it is 2.4GHz...

Hi I received the mhl21336 from ebay sorry, am I going to know the two large capacitors you see in the value of the photo? and the small ones I think are 22 pf, and the two value inductor?

tnx Roberto

Thanks and a cable that I had at the station yes, I do not like the optimal bnc are definitely N the size I made with a directional coupler and an hp436a bolometer and a hp8673d signal generator these are my means of availability

thanks again for the advice

for amp I am experimenting with rf126 1 watts followed by draiver vna25 with input +10 dbm I have to print the pcb

With all due respect, I doubt this value as no datasheet of the various H155 variants suggests an attenuation of <0.1dB/m @2400 MHz. BNC is not optimal as well on 13cm, but this is another issue. My point is that the H155 cable is a 5-6mm OD cable and even a 1/2 inch cellflex coaxial cable (LCF12-50) only reaches 0.11dB/m.

That said, 1dB difference is barely noticable in daily life unless you have QRO amplifiers or cable in front of the LNA :)

Thanks and a cable that I had at the station yes, I do not like the optimal bnc are definitely N the size I made with a directional coupler and an hp436a bolometer and a hp8673d signal generator these are my means of availability

thanks again for the advice

also as "RYRYRY DE QO4FUN" with 50 baudot on 620,

uplink QRG not stable, is constantly corrected irregularly ...

hello Peter, I'm preparing the station, in fact I had noticed these phenonemes in the past while I was listening I agree with what you say

Roberto

hello everybody I tried 3.5 m of h155 cable with two bnc that I loss 0.37 @2400

I use Airborne-10, it has 0,19dB/m loss on 2G4

https://messi.it/dati/immagini/AIRBORNE10-All2_EN.pdf

Roberto

I just got delivered today 1.5m of Ultraflex 7 from http://www.kabel-kusch.de made to order including 2x N. measured loss 0.55 dB @2405 MHz, including connectors.

hello test 3.5 m of h155 cable with two bnc that I loss 0.37 @2400

Roberto

thank

yes interesting thanks I take note of it

Roberto

iw5bsf look at this..may be this will fit for you as well..

https://www.wlan-shop24.de/Koa…Loss-Wetterfest-Meterware

:)

Good morning to all the cables 2.4 ghz that I can use at low loss, I looked lmr600 but it seems to me a very high price and in Europe it seems to me that maybe you don't find an alternative?

Roberto

web site link

h-155 0,49 db/m @ 2400 MHz

rf-240 0.42 super low loss

Good morning to all the cables 2.4 ghz that I can use at low loss, I looked lmr600 but it seems to me a very high price and in Europe it seems to me that maybe you don't find an alternative?

Roberto

thank you when I modified LNB OCTAGON with external reference. I use a 27 mhz crystal oscillator ex PH with a very stable low noise -149dbc made at home, now I have to start thinking about the transmission

Hi Roberto,

Schematic is very simple. As per datasheet do not drive more than 5 mW at the input (50 ohm), put 12 to 28 Volts on pins 2 and 3 depending on the output you want and output is at pin 4 (50 Ohm).

See the photograph for the decoupling of the powerlines. Take several values of capacitors, I did 22pf, 5000pf and 100nf. Any series inductor from the junkbox will do.

ok have you tried in ssb how it works?

Hi Roberto,

thank

Roberto