I suggest to put the new version in a different folder from the previous versions and to use only the minitiouneConfig.ini file of the latest version.
Thanks IOLYL, but that was not the problem. The problem was the offset frequency of the LNB was way off. When I used the new V9 software I used the Adapt Offset button on the beacon and keep it tick. After that the smaller SR signals were lost!! I found the answer when another station suddenly transmitted on the frequency I was actually tuned to!! Reloading the software again made it all work.
So if you get this 'fault' check the offset and if that does not work reload the program again overwriting the old files.