Posts by DJ7TH

Hi Tom, fantastic, I never thought that my MiniTiouner would be able to decode two signals at the same time, hi.
    Can I decode two different DATV signals on port -A- and on port -B- at the same time, e.g. on port -A- the one on QO-100 and on port -B- my 2.4GHz signal?
    I will have more circuit boards made for my MiniTiouner next week. One of them can be sent to you equipped with a housing etc., but without the two FT2232 modules (available from AliExpress) and without the Serit tuner, since Serit can no longer supply them. But hopefully BATC still has some in stock.
    I am considering replacing the Serit tuner with a software compatible and available one. What do you think about? Could you adapt your software to this tuner?

I developed the Pluto C/D into a compact TRX together with the LeoBodnar MiniGPSDO and the 20W SG Lab PA. The Pluto is externally clocked at 50MHz. A detailed description with links to curcuit diagrams can be found on qrz.com and on my HP https://www.dj7th.de under "Projects".

Ich habe den Pluto C/D zusammen mit dem LeoBodnar MiniGPSDO und der 20W SG Lab PA zu einem kompaktenTRX entwickelt. Eine ausführliche Beschreibung mit Links zu Schaltplänen findet man auf qrz.com und auf meiner HP https://www.dj7th.de unter "Projekte".

In letzter Zeit sind Stationen auf 10.489.575 und ...585 aktiv und haben u.a. Bilder gesendet, welche ich mehr oder weniger gut dekodieren konnte. Eigene Testverbindungen mit diversen Stationen haben auch z.T. gute Ergebnisse erzielt.
    Leider vermisse ich eine Möglichkeit, fehlende Blöcke von der Gegenstation erneut anzufordern, um nachträglich ein fehlerfeies Bild zu generieren, wie es z.B. bei KG-STV möglich ist.

Hi Rudi,

concrates to the running Pluto!

Remote control of your PC from outside is easy with AnyDesk, but I have no idea how to connect the mike with the remote PC. Maybe someone in this forum can tell us how to do remote operation with the SDRconsole.

So far I haven't found a useful concept for it.

Hi Rudi,

try it with Port:80 and enter the data for Converter and Bandwidth, as in my screenshot

something else:
    - did you release the firewall in windows for SDRconsole?

- is the IP of the Pluto the same as the IP in the SDRconsole?
    - does your PC have a fixed IP in the range 192.168.0.xxx?

- what happens if you connect the ethernet controller on pluto directly to the pc?

Hi Rudi,

please check what chip is inside of your ethernet adapter.

More info about the supported chip types see here:

https://wiki.analog.com/univer…otg_host_function_support

To modify the config.txt of my Pluto I'm using the firmware of F5OEO Version 0303 and my Internet browser, calling the IP of my Pluto.

Then select "System" - "Setup" - "Pluto Settings".

There is a short description:

This section read and save the "/mnt/jffs2/etc/config.txt" file. Take care of your modifications before applying them. Some modifications may make your equipment inaccessible from the network. To apply, please reboot (control button further down the page).

At least "Apply Settings" and "Reboot" the Pluto.

That's all.

Hope this could help.

Hallo Martin,

vielen Dank für die Infos.

Damit habe ich den Pluto Version C/D im Netzwerk zum Laufen gebracht. Jedoch sind die weiteren Einstellungen ein heilloses Gefummel und die default-Werte sind nicht zu gebrauchen. Ausserdem hängt sich die Software laufend auf und die PTT funktioniert bei meiner Pluto Version auch nicht.

Kein Wunder, dass sich selten jemand findet, der dieses Programm verwendet.