Posts by dk1za

Thanks! Of course you are right! My mistake was on my pcb. No connection between vin and 12K. Now it works! Excellent.

vy 73 Walter

Which of the ADC's are you using? If I got it right, it is not documented in the PM you attached. As I do believe within your program in the zip file the low battery function is included and needs the measurment of the battery power.

regards Walter

Dear Jean Pierre,

Sorry, it definitly was my fault. Next time I will be more patient before asking.

Meanwhile I have tested and am absolutly enthusiastic about the new release!

Thanks for all your outstanding work.

vy73 Walter, dk1za

Hallo Lucio,

unfortunatly I do have the same prolem as DL5RDI:

even if I am logged in in the vivadatv site I get an error when trying to download the software...can you send me the file via Email ? Walterdotjonatatuksh.de

Thanks for your help

73 Walter

PA3AOD: fix:

first load the _1 file and let the powermeter boot up. (initalize eram variable)

then load the _2 file and from now on the ATT setting should be permanent stored in the internal eprom.

73s

Thanks for the excellent program. It works!

Is it possible to get the code? I would like to use I2C (A4 and A5 in Nano) which are blocked by your code.

This would give me a chance to use an oled display and send the results via raspi to my mqtt server.

In the moment I am using the nano, raspi mqtt system for different sensors (temperature, volt, ampere) to control my nokiia pa. This pa finally works very well with your help!!

73s Walter

Hello Florian,

After observing the same error as @ DF2HF (# 279) and @ DK4FT, as a beginner I now dare to make the necessary modifications to get the bisonelectronics PA to work as described by you.

Your posts # 136, # 137 (doherty mod with picture), # 146, # 161, # 163, # 232 and especially # 286 are extremely helpful.

Now to my question about the Changed IDq to manual setting on both LDMOS:

do you have the connection on the BLD6G22L-150BN2, as in # 148 BLD-closeup.jpg, lifted up and connected to the Zener diode etc., or are you using another access for the IDq voltage?

How are you connecting the IDq for the preamplifier (BLC6G22L)?

If the questions are too nonsensical, please excuse me.

73 Walter dk1za :/