Posts by DD1EG

Hallo,

ich bin ja schon lange auf dem NB Transponder QRV. Jetzt wollte ich mal sehen, was so auf dem WB Transponder abgeht.

Beim Aufräumen ist mir ein alter Global ADX-Plus Upconverter in die Finger gekommen. Damit soll das ja möglich sein.

Was muss ich eingeben damit ich z.B. die WB Bake empfangen kann?

Receiver ist ein AVANIT SXHD.

Vielen Dank schonmal im Voraus

vy73

Detlef DD1EG

p.s. Einen TechniSat DIGIT S2e hätte ich auch noch.

Hi George,

thank you for the idea. Now receiving is a bit better.

On the other hand i improved my TX power and my signal is now only a bit less than the beacon.

vy 73

Detlef

Hi,

wirklich fertig ist es noch nicht. Ich warte noch auf einen Adapter für die "PA". Dann kommt die direkt an die N Buchse und der Transverter rutscht nach vorne.

Das Gehäuse ist ein altes Alugehäuse von 10cm Länge. Den SMA/BNC Adapter brauche ich eh und so überbrückt der Adapter den überflüssigen Zentimeter.

Es ging hier mehr um die Idee, dass es nicht sofort mit 9 cm passen muß.

LG

Detlef

My advantage was, that i had no idea what the problem with my weak signal is.

I adjusted the sat-dish and the helix in an optimal position, but the signal was not very good.

Now, after adjusting and soldering everything is doing well. Only with two watts in a four turn helical (LHP), pointing a bit lower of the center of the 80cm offsetdish.

A bit lower was part of the optimisation.

Hi,

my signal on QO-100 was a bit bad. Only 10-15 db above noise.

Ich checked the Dish and the Helix and optimised everything. Other stations told me that with 2W in a 80cm dish the signal has to be stronger.

Today i got a FLASH. My signal was 10 db stronger than yesterday and i changed nothing. Did someone change my PA? HI!

Also this day i listened to a QSO. In that an OM told another that he had a DXPatrol MK2 an that it had a cold solder joint (kalte Lötstelle) at a sma plug. Oh, oh.... I think i had found my problem. Maybe it is of any help for another OM having the same problem.

vy 73

Detlef

Hi there,

i have a problem with my LNB. It is an Opticum LSP-02G single LNB. It has a noise which is 10-15 db higher than the noise on the websdr.

My problem is, my signal is only 15 db above the noise of the websdr, so i can hear my own signal on the websdr without any problems BUT i can not hear my signal with my own LNB/RTLSDR(NEWGEN.RTLSDR with TCXO). I can hear my signal only if i whistle.

Which experience did you make with your LNB and which firm is it.?

... and is there a chance to improve my LNB?

73s

Detlef

Hallo zusammen,

Ich suche schon seit ein paar Tagen ein Gehäuse für meinen DXPatrol (MK2) Transverter. Ein 10cm Gehäuse geht nicht wegen der Buchsen. Ein 9cm Gehäuse finde ich nirgends.

Achja ... Das Ganze muss nicht Wasserdicht sein.

Das gleiche Problem müssten doch auch andere OMs haben.

Grüße

Detlef