After Dani, EA4GPZ published his update of gr-satellites regarding the QO-100 hsmodem beacon decoder I started to experiment with his setup. I managed to rework the GNU Radio flowchart so that I accepts the UDP streamed I/Q data from gqrx. This enables the flowchart to decode the beacon using an RTLSDR stick as input.
There is a small write-up on my page at https://www.florian-wolters.de…hsmodem-gnuradio-decoder/.
Also there is a small demo video (with a very wide screen. sri for that) on YT:
Have fun with testing. I will further try to debug the issue that bulletins are not filled.
vy73 de Florian DF2ET