AMSAT-DL Forum

Recent Activities

• PE2AAB

A pity indeed. I understand their decision and thank them for years of service.

Only thing for me to do right now is to change more than 1000 registrations on websites, apps and other registrations :(
    Too bad but my own fault.

I've registered myself…
  • G4IUG

Reaction (Post)
    English (as much as I know)
    :)
  • oh2uds

:)
  • HS0ZER

Reacted with Thanks to DB2OS’s post in the thread AMSAT-DL auf der HAM RADIO 2024.
    Reaction (Post)
    Auch dieses Jahr ist die AMSAT-Deutschland e.V. wieder auf der HAM RADIO Amateurfunkausstellung in Friedrichshafen am Bodensee vertreten. Ein kompetentes Team der AMSAT-DL begrüßt Euch und wird gerne versuchen alle Fragen zu aktuellen und künftigen…
  • ON7MA

Connected to Pluto, but getting this error, any thoughts ?
    The file ps7_init is inside the directory
  • 2E0ILY

Somewhere on the Analog Devices site they give basic instructions for using JTAG. I haven't written anything up myself, sorry.
  • ke9v

Reacted with Like to DB2OS’s post in the thread AMSAT-DL at the HAM RADIO 2024.
    Reaction (Post)
    This year, AMSAT-Deutschland e.V. will once again be represented at the HAM RADIO amateur radio exhibition in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance. A competent team from AMSAT-DL welcomes you and will be happy to answer all your questions about current and…
  • PY1SAN

Reacted with Thanks to DB2OS’s post in the thread AMSAT-DL at the HAM RADIO 2024.
    Reaction (Post)
    This year, AMSAT-Deutschland e.V. will once again be represented at the HAM RADIO amateur radio exhibition in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance. A competent team from AMSAT-DL welcomes you and will be happy to answer all your questions about current and…
  • HB9SKA

Reacted with Like to DB2OS’s post in the thread AMSAT-DL auf der HAM RADIO 2024.
    Reaction (Post)
    Auch dieses Jahr ist die AMSAT-Deutschland e.V. wieder auf der HAM RADIO Amateurfunkausstellung in Friedrichshafen am Bodensee vertreten. Ein kompetentes Team der AMSAT-DL begrüßt Euch und wird gerne versuchen alle Fragen zu aktuellen und künftigen…
  • DB2OS

Thread

Unread Threads

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. AMSAT Mail Alias Service to End August 1, 2024 2

• HB9SKA
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. PE2AAB

1. V/U/SHF and QO-100 SDR Transceiver Project 7

• oh2uds
    2. Replies