I successfully tested yersterday my portable QO-100 SAT-Kit with a 30cm camping-dish.
- MEGASAT Camping dish 30cm
- Pluto SDR TCXO modified and in metal case by Sigi DG9BFC
- Patch-Antenne and LNB TCXO modified by Sigi DG9BFC
- 10-20W Amplifier (48-50dB Gain) with skyworks 65017 as preamp (20 dB gain) and mw4ic2230 (30-31 dB gain) as amplifier by Sigi DG9BFC
- old Notebook Power Supply 19V and 4.74A
- DC-DC Step Down Converter from DARC (19V --> 12V for LNB)
- DC-DC Step Down Converter from China (19V --> 5V) for the Pluto SDR
- SDR Console v3.0.13 with the beacon synchronization
- No GPSDO necessary to stabilize the frequency
Thanks to SIGI DG9BFC, who built the main parts and helped me to setup the solution with SDR Console v3.0.13 via a Teamviewer session online
So I receive the CW-Beacon with S8 or 25.9dB.
More information soon on my website www.hb9ryz.ch
73 de HB9RYZ