QO-100 Transceiver full SDR

• If you are interested by a transceiver based on SDR and remotely controlable from anywhere via your local network, I have detailed the solution I developped and used daily. It's based on 2 HackRF One SDR and 2 Orange PI nano computers. The signal processing is done using the graphical tool gnuradio-companion and detailed here:

The web interface "Remote SDR" will follow.

Your remarks are welcome

F1ATB

André

• Interesting. I am not sure what an Orange PI is but that's a useful tutorial on how to use gnuradio.

There is also the option of using an Adlam-Pluto and an Ethernet adaptor. Not sure using a HackRF is a good idea for new designs in 2020, plus you only need one Pluto as it does Duplex and it works out quite a bit cheaper.

Colin G4EML has developed some software, also Gnuradio based, for the PI https://forum.batc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=6602 that makes a stand alone transceiver, not just for QO-100 but all bands from 4m to 6cm. It's not duplex yet, but can be.

On a PC Simon's excellent SDRConsole can drive the pluto and several other network based SDRs.