Posts by DD4YR

Enzo, if you switch to the minitiouner, did you receive with the minitiouner allone?

Or is a second Sat Receiver with a sat splitter installed?

I have some times problems with the current on 18V from the minitiouner alone, if I use a sat receiver parallel at same time with sat splitter there are no problems.

Ah, ok, tnx for info.

Interresting, this adapter and Pluto supports only USB 2.0

Why does it now work without stuttering? Maybe faster signal processing in this 3.0 Ethernet adapter ....

Anyway, will also try it :)

Robert

You have to take a look in the datasheet of the transistor what drain current is needed.

Then you have to set the bias voltage in the range that the required drain current is present. You need an adjustable voltage source of about 1.5 to 3.5 volts, depending on the type of transistor.

Be careful, too much bias voltage will kill the transistor if the drain current is too high!

73´s de Robert

Das Setup soll so aussehen, als dass ich direkt hinter dem TS-2000 (niedrigste Leistungseinstellung: 5W auf 70cm) ein 10dB/10W Dämpfungsglied von Radiall einsetze, um mit ca. 500 mW auf den Transverter zu gehen.

Hallo Markus,

wie schaut den die ganze PA Leistungskette nach dem Transverter aus? Kommt dann noch eine Endstufe, Kabellängen, Antenne?

Bedenke, mit 500 mW Ansteuerleistung bringt der Transverter keine 2 Watt auf 2,4 GHz. Wenn Du mit 2,5 Watt auf 70cm ansteuern willst, dann musst Du mit dem 10dB Däpfungsglied mit 25 Watt ansteuern, dass heißt, 22,5 Watt auf 70cm werden "verheizt" ...

Kein schönes Konzept.

Eine weitere Überlegung ist, auf QO-100 wird ja im NB nur SSB Betrieb gemacht.

Das heißt, die Sendeleistung ist vom Hub der NF-Quelle abhängig. Wenig Hub = wenig Sendeleistung.

Den Hub kannst Du über Mikrofon Gain sowie auch bei digitalen Betriebsarten über den Hub des NF Signals variieren.

Wenn also der SG-Lab Transverter direkt in der Einstellung 5 Watt betrieben wird passiert dem nichts. Die Leistung kann über den Hub des Mic Einganges gesteuert werden.

Einzig problematisch ist echtes CW, da kommt ja dann die volle Trägerleistung zum tragen. Dann macht der SG-Lab auch kapp 2,5 Watt.

73´s de Robert

Hello Heiner,

thanks for your hint. Now it works, but its tricky ....

I got this USB relay configuration screen only after set enable the relay field, Save, and restart SDR Console ...

before nothing happened.

Thats it, problem solved. All works fine ..

73´s de Robert

Hello Andreas,

I found no possibility to use the USB-relay (HID)

for PTT. I can switch on and off, but not in connection with PTT.

How to configure this?

GPIO works with the last firmware from F5OEO, with the known delay ....

73´s de Robert

The output relay must follow the HID-Rules

Whats the HID-Rules?