Are you really paying 4€ per qsl?
But what is more interesting for me: if yes, why?
In my case 4 EUR by PayPal was enough for 8 QSOs (8 bands, SSB, CW, Digital modes paper QSL + upload in LotW). I believe, 50 cents for one bandslot is okay for rare DX entity.
Both of my QSOs (FT4 & SSB) yesterday are in the S01WS clublog now.
I worked with S01WS just now and explained the this problem to him. He promised to give this information`s to the manager (~ a week later, during sked).
I hope it can help.
I received all short wave bands (160...10m) QSLs from S01WS а one year ago (Clublog > PayPal). It received at first in LotW, then papers QSL by mail.
The problem only with SAT QSO. I believe, someone forgot upload the part of the sat log S01WS and S01WS/p.
I wrote about it to two e-mail addresses. First from the webpage S01WS (the part contact https://saharadx.jimdo.com/contact/ ), second to which I paid PayPal email@example.com . Both unanswered.
.... I can see QSO'S on 13cm which I assume is SAT for other call signs, but my 5 off 5 off QSO's are not showing, 1 with S01WS and 4 with S01WS/P.
Same story , Ian
I have 3QSOs (S01WS/p, S01WS) in august 2019, but nothing in clublog
Im interesting to see your circulator solution.
- I removed out the both transistors and the circulator.
- PCB, both transistors and circulator was puted in the heatsink (simple flat heatsink).
- All fixed with screws. The most difficult job is to mark drill holes and cut threads.
- Transistors and circulator soldered into their places on he PCB by slightly bending their leads (they have sufficient margin). This is simple.
- PCB modifyed as described in the manual of SP8XXN and SP5XMU.
- Unfortunately, PA hav`t PTT. Therefore, a relay was added from the outside of the PA. This PTT relay is switched on +26 V during TX.
Now it work here.
Vds = 26 V. IDq=0.7A.
Pin = 1,2 W (I have not more) , Pout = 17 W, I = 2 A (CW).
Air cooling radiator 1200cm2.
Modifyed by SP8XXN and SP5XMU recomendation (tnx Heiner, DD0KP for manual).