AMSAT-DL Forum

Recent Activities

• DD1NK

Reacted with Sad to pe1hzg’s post in the thread Operating practice on the bird...
    Reaction (Post)
    While listening to the narrowband transponder, I cannot but wonder about operating practice given events that happened in the last 30 minutes:

There is a special event station "celebrating 100 years of radio in my country" that is calling. For a long…
  • HB9SKA

Reacted with Like to pe1hzg’s post in the thread Operating practice on the bird...
    Reaction (Post)
    While listening to the narrowband transponder, I cannot but wonder about operating practice given events that happened in the last 30 minutes:

There is a special event station "celebrating 100 years of radio in my country" that is calling. For a long…
  • pe1hzg

Thread

• VE4SW

Reacted with Like to G3VZV’s post in the thread VO100QO succeeded.
    Reaction (Post)
    Generally the higher the better but over sea paths sometimes being on the beach is better! This article about spanning the North Sea with 10mW of FMATV almost 30 years ago gives some info.
    https://batc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/cq-tv172.pdf

Certainly a…
  • PY1SAN

Reaction (Post)
    Very interesting Baris,

do you have any schematics or electronic block diagrams ?

Many thanks
  • CT3FM

Reaction (Post)
    Hi All,

After many years we had time have some progress on our SDR Transceiver project mainly for use in QO-100 as a portable setup.

The device idea was very old with using some up/down converters in first prototypes.
    When Guido release usdx, it changed the…
  • CT3FM

Reaction (Post)
    Here is a video (sorry, descriptions are in Turkish) showing our progress for the last few weeks.. Including a real over satellite test at the end....

I would like to thank all who inspired and supported us.....
    Credits for (guido, arjante, klaus, barb,…
  • CT3FM

Reaction (Post)
    Trying to make the prototypes ready for Friedrichshafen Hamradio 2024.... See you there on Saturday morning at 10 o'clock in our presentation

youtube.com/watch?v=xVOr04rAqmU

Any comments are welcome
    Baris
    OH2UDS/TA7W
  • DF5SF

do you have any schematics or electronic block diagrams ?

Many thanks
  • PY1SAN

Reaction (Post)
    Hi all,

Since not every OM is familiar with github, I copied Ohan's Wiki of the DATV-Red release V4.9 into a WORD file and made it available as User Manual for download as a PDF file.

da sich nicht jeder OM mit github auskennt, habe ich Ohan's Wiki der…

Unread Threads

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Operating practice on the bird..

• pe1hzg
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. V/U/SHF and QO-100 SDR Transceiver Project 3

• oh2uds
    2. Replies
      Views