Aivailability DVB-S2 receivers for NB DATV QO-100

• Hi,

As i'm not following the QO-100 DATV anymore since QO-100 was launched I'm interested in the actual available equipment.

I noticed that the minituner project is end of life due to availability of NB tuners, the UK project get's expensive and difficult due to customs and shipping.

So I was wondering what other options or possible (not using the adhalm pluto)

Are there any NB receivers around these days ?

• ON4BCB

Im MiniTiouner (eine Entwicklung von F6DZP) wird der Dual-NIM-Tuner von Serit Typ FTS-4434xx eingesetzt. Dessen Produktion war 2022 abgekündigt worden. Auf Bemühen vom BATC wird aber nochmals eine 4stellige Stückzahl produziert, welche ab Februar 2024 beim BATC für Mitglieder erhältlich sein wird. Der Preis ist noch nicht bekannt, dürfte aber erheblich höher sein als zuvor

The MiniTiouner (a development by F6DZP) uses the dual NIM tuner from Serit type FTS-4334xx. Its production was discontinued in 2022. At the BATC's efforts, another 4-digit number will be produced, which will be available to BATC members from February 2024. The price is not yet known, but it is likely to be significantly higher than before.