Hello Oscar 100 friends !
It has been a while that I was active here since my publications of LNB Mods, IndoorTCXOs and Converters.
Meanwile some hundereds of my developments were rebuild by other hams.
But that does not mean that I was inactive ...
My own Station works fine, but what me disturbed were the many small boxes, TCXO, 2m converter, ATV converter, LNB supply and so on ...
So I developed a "AllinOne-Interface" which can be used for all kinds of RX possibilities together with a modified quad LNB.
All in just one 160x100x30 mm box.
It contains :
1. A flexible regulated LNB Supply with 12 an 18 V
2. An excellent indoor reference TCXO with 25 or 27 MHz
3. A 2m converter for receiving the NB-Transponder
4. An ATV converter for the WB-Transponder for receiving ATV with an original SAT-Receiver
5. A filtered output channel with H/V switching for connection of an SDR-Stick for monitoring
All inputs and the ATV output are filtered with very sharp SAW filters wich results in a very good signalquality.
So you have 3 several RX Path at the same time with just one box.
I made a complete report of building instructions, including shematics, layout, placepan, mechanic plan, partslist and many more for rebuilding it on your own.
You find it at : https://elektronik-muenster.de/thread/8267
Sorry, it's german only up to now, but "deepl" helps and the shematics and layouts are "international"
I hope you find it useful and I wish you many success with it.