Hello everyone !
Few weeks ago, i manage to get on my hand an Nokia PA Module to modify it into 2,4 GHz 13cm band for (Only) QO-100 DATV
As you can see on the picture, i made some modification to the input/ouput circulator (W100+W102) and input connector (X100).
Few question i want to ask :
- Do i need to replace the second Input Connector (X102) ?
- Do i need to replace all remaining Input Circulator (W101+W102) ?
- Can i put SMA connector directly to the PCB at X103 ? SMA can take high power ?
- Where can I find DC Power Connector for the PA (X104+X105)
- Is that PA work on 28VDC ?
I see somewhere in the forum somebody make DC Connector for this PA, i can't find the topic anymore, to much topic !!
The last thing i need to know is the maximum RF Input Power for this bad boy, in Watt, preferably.
Big lack of information about this PA.
Thank you all !!!