QO-100 Realtime Live DVB-S2 Decoding Success with very low SNR , using leandvb

• This is Realtime live DVB-S2 Decoding done , without need to record .RAW file , its live and easy method by one click ! In this video i decoding 2MS symbol rate from wideband transponder of QO-100 beacon , you can decoding 1MS , 0.5MS , 333KS , 125KS symbol rate ! The lower Symbol, the faster speed for decoding! , the Amateurs operators on QO-100 Uplink DATV DVB-S2 at 0.5 , 333 , 125Ks , so its easy to Live Decoding Now ! With very low SNR ! , so the normal SDR can coverage wideband beacon of 2Ms symbol and all Ham uplink ! , if you have an SDR that can coverage 27.5 mb of bandwidth, so you can easy decoding Live a standard commercial satellite channels! But it need a high speed Pc . The softwares i use : Leandvb, LDPC .
    http://www.pabr.org/radio/leandvb

For LIVE VEW AND DECODING DIRECTLY WITHOUT RECORD ANY FILE :
    rtl_sdr -f 742500000 -s 2400000 -g 10 - | ./leandvb --gui --inpipe 32000000 --nhelpers 6 --sr 2000e3 --sampler rrc --rrc-rej 30 --standard DVB-S2 --ldpc-helper ldpc_tool -v -d | vlc -

you can change the frequency or symbol rate to any frequency you want to decoding !

• (((((( For LIVE VEW DIRECTLY WITHOUT RECORD ANY FILE !! : ))))))

rtl_sdr -f 742500000 -s 2400000 -g 10 - | ./leandvb --gui --inpipe 32000000 --nhelpers 6 --sr 2000e3 --sampler rrc --rrc-rej 30 --standard DVB-S2 --ldpc-helper ldpc_tool -v -d | vlc -

• another method :

for live recording .ts video format to TMP folder :

sudo -s

echo 32000000 > /proc/sys/fs/pipe-max-size

rtl_sdr -f 742500000 -s 2400000 -g 10 - | ./leandvb --gui --inpipe 32000000 --nhelpers 6 --sr 2000e3 --sampler rrc --rrc-rej 30 --standard DVB-S2 --ldpc-helper ldpc_tool -v -d > /tmp/stream.ts

then to run the .ts file just use this :

vlc /tmp/stream.ts

or:

mplayer /tmp/stream.ts

• for piping to the max you need to activate it in terminal :

sudo -s

• dl7kay Hi, i run Lubuntu 16.04. . I was following the install guide on leandvb website, this failed. Removed everything and git cloned to github.

Now on github, the process is completely different. What command should i issue to see a signal in VLC ?

• dm4im : Use this installation guide here, please:

http://www.pabr.org/radio/leandvb/leandvb.en.html#install

After building the LDPC binary copy it into the same directory where the leandvb binaries are located. If you didn't change the paths it should be ../leandvb/src/apps

Questions: Call me 🖒

• Here's what i get now:

• Did you do

sudo -s

And did you copy the LDPC_tool binary into apps?

Or: Did you compile both toolchains with the same user? In fact permission denied means wrong rights, too.

Or: You can pn me a

ls -l

of the app directory.

Or: After doing sudo -s I had to quit the root user again. Did you do that?

The parameter

--ldpc-helper ldpc_tool

means that the external tool ldpc_tool will br called. I has to be in the app dir.