SDR Console & Pluto+

• Hi everyone,

I'm trying to setup for QO-100 using Pluto+, and SDR Console.

I can't get the correct frequency despite having set the correct values in the down-converter section.

The frequency that is displayed on the SDR Console ranges from 99.900 to 10.100 Mhz.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Martin, checked but no change, I receive everything using 740Mhz with very good signals.

But the displayed frequency does not change ranging from 99,000 to 10,000,134

• Hi,

your latest picture shows 2 leading zeros. When the the frequency range is max. 9.99 GHz, there is only 1 leading zero. Please restart sdr-console and see if it works. You sholuld be able to set a frequency around 10.489,750 to hear the psk beacon. 10.489,750-9.750=739.750 .

73, Martin

• I rebooted at least 5 times, and the 6th time it worked, but I don't know how that could have happened.

In any case, thanks for your support.

Now I have to fix the frequency, I receive the beacon at this frequency.

What should I do to center it exactly, other than waiting 1 hour for the temperature to stabilize?

• I rebooted at least 5 times, and the 6th time it worked, but I don't know how that could have happened.

In any case, thanks for your support.

Now I have to fix the frequency, I receive the beacon at this frequency.

What do I have to do to center it exactly, to center it on 10,489,750 ?

• Tnx iu4gav & Martin, I tried but nothing changes.
    Andrea, ho visto la tua installazione, non è che per caso mi potresti assistere direttamente quando hai tempo.
    Perchè adesso sto sistemando il software e cercando di capire come funziona, ma poi tocca al trasmettitore e la trafila diventa lunga da matti con il sistema del forum. Se avessi la tua cortese assistenza farei molto prima a mettere on-air l'albania su qo-100.

• Now I have to fix the frequency, I receive the beacon at this frequency.

If your picture shows the lower cw beacon 10489.500,0 received @10489.739,525 then your Pluto and/or your lnb is/are about +239 kHz off frequency. That is a LOT. The frequency range in GEOSTATIONARY BEACON Applet is plus/minus 100khz, so it will NOT receive the psk beacon on 10489.750,0 unless you cheat the RX OFFSET in the "Converter Definitions" applet by that amount - you have done that before with a smaller offset, so you know where to try - OR , better than that, correct your lnb and Pluto by modifying them with proper accurate crystals. Once you see the psk beacon in the GEOSTATIONARY BEACON window , you can switch on the applet, catch/click the beacon with your mouse, then start the correction.

73, Martin