Try turning off hardware decoding in VLC.
I have seen a new version (2.1.1) of this great software.
When can we expect it to be released?
- Fixed most SDRs not restoring their recently used bandwidth.
- Added SNR label (only DVB-S2 for now)
- Updated Qt library to version 5.12.12
Hi there, just a quick release before christmas,
there aren't a lot of changes, but i've implemented a SNR view.
Best christmas wishes to everyone,
marcel thank you so much for your great work. Rig here: RSP2pro an 1m Offsett
73 Klaus DL4YCC
Tnx Marcel, works great
Also on SDR Play.. but better integrate the newest SDR_API.dll in the download, since there is the one of 2019
I had to take and place the newest in the folder.
Good Job.. works very stable and the SNR Report is wonderful..
- Added MER label (only DVB-S2 for now)
- Added basic support for continuous frames; The whole BBFRAME is written to the network socket to allow extraction of GSE frames (Generic Stream Encapsulation) Thanks F5OEO for providing test data
- Updated sdrplay_api.dll to the latest version (thanks to ON7MA for reporting)
Known Bug: RSP1A starts with 8MHz, even though 10MHz were selected, resulting in wrong symbol rates
Known bug: Crash for RSP1A devices when disconnecting and reconnecting again.
Known Bug: inaccurate/jumping SNR/MER values for very low symbol rates
I'll add support for the BladeRF SDR during the coming week, too, along with some bugfixes.
- Added support for BladeRF 2.0 micro
This is just interesting for BladeRF owners, no changes otherwise.
Bandwidth selection can take a bit of time, otherwise it should work fine.
Hello All, interested by this software , download it and open it , is there an help file , explaining first how to choose RX etc ...
Is impossible download thr software. Any have other direction for download or, if it is possible, please, send me it?
73,s de Jabi, ea2aru.
Hello all, It's possible via ini start to decode or program more commands ??? or open vía cli mode ??
Valencia - Spain