Transmissions on 10489.668 MHz

• On 10489.668 MHz there is a weak signal readable without callsign. Some jumps in QRG.

It seems to be a lyric text in spanish.

Unfortuneatly I do not speak spanish.

Can anybody translate it in German? Maybe the Google translation is not 100%.

"yo estoy en un banco en un jardin.

llegas tu y te sientas a mi lado.

me miras y me sonries.

pienso en ti rocio."

Can anybody identify the source of this transmission?

No callsign,

vy 73, Karsten

• Beacon is now 100 kHz lower, on .588, no jumps in frequency noticed. Message for today:

"Que ya esta en el cielo. Cristina. RIP. Un responso mi la madre de mi amigo Jose."

My translation (for what it's worth ; -)

"Your are already in heaven. Cristina. RIP. A response from my friend Jose's mother."

• Todays message on .588:

"Te quiero Rocio. Te amo. Envio al cielo todos mis sentimientos. Por si algun dia oyes."

Which (approximately) translates to:

"I love you Rocio. I love you. I send all my feelings to heaven in case you (may) hear (them) one day."

• I don't want to sound enigmatic but this thing remembers me the mysterious sstv images transmitted on the military fleet satcom on 250MHz some time ago (not sure if still going on) and coincidence or not the word "Rocio" appears in one of the sstv images, see here: https://pu2vlw.wordpress.com/s…V%20Martin%201%20e%20BW36

Few years ago Vini, PU2VLW has made some interesting analysis of these sstv images and here is what he found (use Google translator): https://pu2vlw.wordpress.com/2…lite-fltsatcom-8-bolinha/

73 de Ed PY2RN

• PY2RN Indeed, 'Rocio' appears on two pictures. I haven't translated the pages, but were these transmissions from PY-land (so Portuguese language based)? Google informs me that 'Rocio' is a Spanish female name. Also in Portuguese? Or, it could be that this is the same (Spanish) source which your Brasilian friends received in 2015.

Perhaps it's a puzzle we need to solve ; -)

• PY2RN Indeed, 'Rocio' appears on two pictures. I haven't translated the pages, but were these transmissions from PY-land (so Portuguese language based)? Google informs me that 'Rocio' is a Spanish female name. Also in Portuguese? Or, it could be that this is the same (Spanish) source which your Brasilian friends received in 2015.

Perhaps it's a puzzle we need to solve ; -)

PA3FYM , no the SSTV images listed on Vini's web page were not generated here in PY-Land, look carefully in his analysis in his other page here: https://pu2vlw.wordpress.com/2…lite-fltsatcom-8-bolinha/

• Our secret service is amazing ;-)

Although the name of the operator fit's to earlier CW Loops contents, we should be careful with early conclusions. Perhaps some local hams in Madrid can observe and talk to Jose..

Peter Gülzow | DB2OS | AMSAT-DL President | member since 1983 | JO42VG

• It would be a little worrying when there is a link to the FleetSatCom pirates...

Before opening of the transponder I was already worried that those pirates might come over to our new satellite.

In fact the army has put a secondary payload on a recently launched spy satellite which has the purpose of locating those pirates.

So when there is more pressure on them, they might choose to find another place to operate and for some of them it could be QO-100.

Let's keep a watchful eye, and maybe we have to consider to do the above as well...

(that payload is an SDR receiver onboard a LEO satellite that uses doppler to locate the sources when flying over them)

• Our secret service is amazing ;-)

Although the name of the operator fit's to earlier CW Loops contents, we should be careful with early conclusions. Perhaps some local hams in Madrid can observe and talk to Jose..

Hi, here is Moises in Madrid!

It seems to me like the text in Spanish is from a poetry book, I have also heard this transmissions in the WebSDR!!!!

73 Mo. EA4MZ

• Hi

Just started again the text transmissions!!!

Today text is from the beginning of The Book of Genesis!!!

What a shame I feel for someone using Spanish for this kind weird purpose!!!

73 Mo.EA4MZ

• Well... The person which transmits SEEMS ( we can´t subtantiate it up to date ) to be an "old " identified person which in the past had also problems with illegal transmissions to SatCOM satellites. Actually we believe he is not in ownership of an amateur active license (he was in the past)..Not URE ( Spanish Radioamateur Union )member nor AMSAT..nothing.

As I like a lot CW I listened him it also with many different messages in spanish .It seems to be a platonic love or similar ...I told about this to Pedro EA1YO ,a close friend of mine, which is the President of URE and then, he redirected the situation to the Spanish delegates of areas which "he" is supposed to be: EA7. Remember: he is not URE member.

I will try to be informed about what this history ends and what can we do as a next step.I also passed info to AMSAT-EA President,Felix (EA4GQS)...

Antonio

EA1IW